Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

and there’s nothing wrong with that :sass:

But do you want Piano ballads? If the answer is no then maybe their is something wrong. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm actually really glad we're discussing how ridiculous it is that our posts get moved, i understand in certain circumstances when it gets really crazy in the pre-release thread but for the most part i really don't think any posts should be moved at all, if i post in this thread, i'm obviously posting here for a reason, and this is the most popular thread on the website so why would i post anywhere else? i feel like the random lana disussion thread is just a dumping ground for these posts at this point and i feel like i can't post there when i see fit because it'll get buried :stareney2:

My last post got moved even though I mentioned BB :eartha2: 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What if Blue Banisters is inspired by Dear Sister?

I always found curious this Lana post on ig

jTfjHLa.jpg

Maybe there's some kind of hidden message in it?

Spoiler

Medical report - Swiftie

39 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

k but lets talk about how hard this fan is serving

she's serving this vibe and I love it so much :defeated:

d17d941cf8b1171f94b6321adf4442cb.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

44 minutes ago, Peace said:

i love the highlights she has rn, hope she serves HAIR and FACE on the album cover

serve but if she goes back to the grey grandma highlights we’re blaming you ok?:smile4:

the way she hired mike dean to make a piano ballad... she probably hired the director of WAP and anaconda to do a video of her walking around the street with her bestie nikki lane and hired Nadia Lee to take a BTS picture of the video and boom album cover

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

the way she hired mike dean to make a piano ballad... she probably hired the director of WAP and anaconda to do a video of her walking around the street with her bestie nikki lane and hired Nadia Lee to take a BTS picture of the video and boom album cover

:lmao:I thought the first part was a bit harsh… but then again, I don’t see any lies :oopna:

42 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

the way she hired mike dean to make a piano ballad... 

It’s sort of ? for me that Mike Dean said that the drum effect was something he took a lot of time to get right. Like somehow Love Drought came more easily to him 

WW is such a bitter song for me. When I’m at my lowest I groove with it

5 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

It’s sort of ? for me that Mike Dean said that the drum effect was something he took a lot of time to get right. Like somehow Love Drought came more easily to him 

He produced Patrition by Beyonce, Fashion Killa and other hits on the pop side. It seems like it's going to look like BTD, Diet Mountain Dew first comes to my mind. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

10 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

the fact i’ve set myself up to believe lana would finally get her own lo-fi, soft, psychedelic electro trap masterpiece like love drought just to end up with… another (very lovely) piano ballad :bebe: