Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

If what insider said is true, then Lana will stay silent and will release new songs without saying or doing anything. Y'all have to deal with it. It would be nice to have the exact date when the album will be released tho, maybe soon she'll put the pre-order. 

in that case she can prepare herself to say goodbye to her career and so can we :bebe: she’s not beyoncé, the "lemme me stay silent" treatment won’t work for her, it barely works for beyoncé anymore and she’s 20 levels above lana popularity wise. if she seriously thinks barely cracking a million streams after weeks or having the atrocious numbers cocc did will let her keep her contract or be profitable for her label for another 10 years she’ll unfortunately soon have a very rude awakening. that combined with the fact most of the gp hate her and interscope having more and more new artists to focus on thus needing her less and less….i’ll give her another era before they’ll either drop her completely or cut her funds…. we’re threatened with even more homemade videos with nikki GOD TAKE ME OUT :blanche7::bebe:

7 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

in that case she can prepare herself to say goodbye to her career and so can we :bebe: she’s not beyoncé, the "lemme me stay silent" treatment won’t work for her, it barely works for beyoncé anymore and she’s 20 levels above lana popularity wise. if she seriously thinks barely cracking a million streams after weeks or having the atrocious numbers cocc did will let her keep her contract or be profitable for her label for another 10 years she’ll unfortunately soon have a very rude awakening. that combined with the fact most of the gp hate her and interscope having more and more new artists to focus on thus needing her less and less….i’ll give her another era before they’ll either drop her completely or cut her funds…. we’re threatened with even more homemade videos with nikki GOD TAKE ME OUT :blanche7::bebe:

Well, she didn't even posted about Chemtrails release on her Instagram and that we should stream it... I think her distraction from us happened because of many controversies and now her public image is kinda ruined, no matter what she'll do or say, media will attack her. She was much happier and more active with the fans in LFL/NFR! era. 

9 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

:w8ing:For me. Beyonce is less popular than Lana. I can see MUCH MORE PPL actually listening to LDR rather than her. Maybe Beyo fans stream more but im sure more ppl just download Lana's music and actually listen.

Show 100 random ppl some Lana songs and some Beyonce -> 90% of them would say that they'd more likely listen to Lana

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

:w8ing:For me. Beyonce is less popular than Lana. I can see MUCH MORE PPL actually listening to LDR rather than her. Maybe Beyo fans stream more but im sure more ppl just download Lana's music and actually listen.

:bye:

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Show 100 random ppl some Lana songs and some Beyonce -> 90% of them would say that they'd more likely listen to Lana

No matter why you call yourself Delulu. :oopna:

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

:w8ing:For me. Beyonce is less popular than Lana. 

girl PLS don’t embarrass yourself :awkney: one is borderline worshipped by half the planet the other one has 99% of her own stans who are embarrassed to even admit they still like her nowadays. put some respect on beyoncé’s name. :godlaugh2:

14 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Well, she didn't even posted about Chemtrails release on her Instagram and that we should stream it... I think her distraction from us happened because of many controversies and now her public image is kinda ruined, no matter what she'll do or say, media will attack her. She was much happier and more active with the fans in LFL/NFR! era. 

i just want that back…her being happy and cute and talking to us… i have this feeling she hates us and sees us exactly the same nowadays than she sees the media and it’s…kinda heartbreaking :crying2:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

girl PLS don’t embarrass yourself :awkney: one is borderline worshipped by half the planet the other one has 99% of her own stans who are embarrassed to even admit they still like her nowadays. put some respect on beyoncé’s name. :godlaugh2:

:fabcat:Im just saying truth. You are Delusional to think otherwise BECAUSE ITS BEYONCEEEEEEE. THE MUSIC - > Im so fking sure - I'd cut my hand that more ppl listen to Lana than Beyonce. At least in my country. U'd show Beyonce -> Cringe. Show Lana -> Nice

Mmeow~

Just now, DeluluKing said:

:fabcat:Im just saying truth. You are Delusional to think otherwise BECAUSE ITS BEYONCEEEEEEE. THE MUSIC - > Im so fking sure - I'd cut my hand that more ppl listen to Lana than Beyonce. At least in my country. U'd show Beyonce -> Cringe. Show Lana -> Nice

tell me your meds aren’t working without telling me your meds aren’t working  :ohsnap:

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

Spoiler

LORD the way some of y’all seriously lack comprehension issues literally WHERE did i ask her to do 2010-2014 btd stuff again??? all we’re asking for is for an artist to at least make a post to say “hi i dropped some music check it out" or do a performance, give a correct date without lying 6 times? giving concrete info and not some vague "idk when it’s coming hihi" every 3 months? how is that "toxic" to expect an artist to at least do the bare minimum lmao? like how do you wanna be excited for a release when the artist herself doesn’t even pretend to give a shit? some of y’all actually need to get out of this woman’s ass and stop excusing anything she says and does. and if you’re fine with it cool but stop preaching the same thing to anyone who isn’t. yes she has obligations towards everyone around her, wether you or her want it or not. the music industry is a business and this is her job, any job has obligations. if she doesn’t wanna do it she can become a baker or go live in the woods. again it’s not toxic to discuss such things (and it’d be cool to be finally able to do so without a bunch of cupcakes going "oMg sO tOxIC itS nOt 2012 aNyMoRE"). thank you. 

Taylor Swift released two mellow ballad albums in a short time and I haven't seen a single bad comment from her larger fan base. Lana, who's famous for being a ballad singer, is being called lazy and her music is criticized for being boring and underwhelming. Do you see my point? It's not the music genre nor the image, it's that fans noticed that Taylor has put an effort in her music and era while Lana's fans feel like Lana doesn't give a shit about having a decent era. 

Also, people being unsatisfied with their favorite artist's direction is completely normal just before the internet it was seen by the lack of album and ticket sales, now that's instant and more obvious through the comments. 

The artist SELLS their work, a product, so in my opinion an artist should see what their fans would want to listen. Of course they shouldn't be people pleasers but they should at least read the comments. 

25 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:
Spoiler

Not not wrong tho. In my country Lana's definitely more popular. I see my 13-14 year old cousins listening to BTD (now I see how my parents feel when I listen to 70s and 80s hits:rock:), Blue Jeans and Summertime Sadness is literally being played everyday on our most popular English pop radio. I literally can't buy Ultraviolence/BTD/HM vinyl because it gets sold out days after it arrives. Beyonce is definitely the Regina George of the pop music industry, more powerful and adored by the media while Lana is the underdog but I feel like Lana's music has more longevity. I don't see anyone listening Beyonce's old stuff besides Crazy in Love. 

Edit: Beyonce is obviously more successful on a global scale and definitely more popular in America but in some parts of the world Lana's more popular.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Just now, lanasbottom said:

tell me your meds aren’t working without telling me your meds aren’t working  :ohsnap:

:fabcat:Idk why it's such a big deal for you. I said what I said. More ppl listen to Lana than Beyonce for sure but most of them don't rly care about the streams etc. They just have downloaded music on the phones and listen to this because It's good, not popular. Show normal ppl like ur mom/dad/uncle who don't even know what streaming is Lana and Beyonce and you'll understand.

Mmeow~

7 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

:fabcat:Idk why it's such a big deal for you. I said what I said. More ppl listen to Lana than Beyonce for sure but most of them don't rly care about the streams etc. They just have downloaded music on the phones and listen to this because It's good, not popular. Show normal ppl like ur mom/dad/uncle who don't even know what streaming is Lana and Beyonce and you'll understand.

there’s no big deal? you’re just delusional and popularity/streams/sales aren’t a "well in my opinion" thing. they are facts and the fact is beyoncé has more of any of those than lana ever did. and none of this was even remotely my point we’re not here to compare those two artists (who don’t have anything to do with each other) and was just an exemple so i don’t even know why we’re having this conversation in the first place :awkney:

point is either lana changes her bratty childish antics and becomes the mature professional artist she once was or she’ll be OUT of the music industry in about a year 

If you're from Continental Europe then Lana may be more popular than Beyonce. But outside of that, Beyonce is MUCH more known, she's one of the biggest pop stars.

Also, remember Lana said she was nervous during Chemtrails release? I bet she expected the media to drag her hard and give the album bad ratings, but this didn't happen. I think in her head she thinks she's one against the world, a true "underdog" that will be respected only after her death.

3 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

If you're from Continental Europe then Lana may be more popular than Beyonce. But outside of that, Beyonce is MUCH more known, she's one of the biggest pop stars.

Also, remember Lana said she was nervous during Chemtrails release? I bet she expected the media to drag her hard and give the album bad ratings, but this didn't happen. I think in her head she thinks she's one against the world, a true "underdog" that will be respected only after her death.

it's actually quite funny to think how she probably thought the triple release would be really wild and commented on for the lyrics and no one moved

58 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

I hope Lana delivers something for everyone this era :wub:

Hide contents

please come thru nadia lee :icant:

Do we know if she was part of the Gucci campaign or if she had worked on brand campaigns before?