Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’ve wanted her to cover “Wicked Games” for the LONGEST time and when her and Chris performed it at one of her NFR tours I’ve thought about it at least once a day. 

i fucking love that song :crying: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i fucking love that song :crying: 

it feels SOOO Lana and when she belted those final notes on her show I meted. A studio version is needed. I had high hopes when she talked about Pacific Blue, but I’ll take it on BB 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

The new theme is keeping her besties in the cover. NFR had it, COCC had and now BB will have it to

I actually hadn’t even thought about that. I don’t mind pics with her friends as long as she is the focal point and its professionally shot by someone who hasn’t been in Patty’s vaginal canal. That’s all I ask

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

it feels SOOO Lana and when she belted those final notes on her show I meted. A studio version is needed. I had high hopes when she talked about Pacific Blue, but I’ll take it on BB 

a cover of wicked game would be the return of surf noir, it's such a gorgeous song... it's ~ * surfy * ~ :sass: Brite lites ? discovered by Benedetta on We Heart It

WGe8ynS.gif

8 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’ve wanted her to cover “Wicked Games” for the LONGEST time and when her and Chris performed it at one of her NFR tours I’ve thought about it at least once a day. 

That’d be a dream. I’d want her to collab with him tho because his voice is SEX

I still want her to collab with Springsteen, for the legend making :hooker: And maybe Taylor Swift for the money making :hooker:

4 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

HnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhnnnnnNNNNNOOOOOooooooooohOOOOooooooo Iiiiiiiiiiiii'll never fall in luuuuuuhuuuuuhuuuuuhuuuuuhv tenor.gif?itemid=15681525

this world is only gonna break your heart :twirls: :kris: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

watched them sing it live it was fklnbdfklgnsdklfnaejo f85b6259d231edef0f2b2d19ba540a90.gif?fit

Not to be deluded but we might have a chance of getting a studio version. She was singing for free live before COCC so maybeee she’ll follow the pattern and add this song??

18 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Not to be deluded but we might have a chance of getting a studio version. She was singing for free live before COCC so maybeee she’ll follow the pattern and add this song??

Imagine if we get a studio version of her Daddy Issues performance....TikTok would run that song into the ground but in a good way lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

NME also thinks she’s releasing two albums :facepalm:

https://www.nme.com/features/every-lana-del-rey-song-ranked-in-order-of-greatness-2906205?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=every-lana-del-rey-song-ranked-in-order-of-greatness&amp

their taste is....a little questionable, but you can all be the judges of that 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She wants revenge so this is the perfect time for her to update us with a brand new patty diss track :gasp:

i wonder if she STILL wants revenge by now,

i mean... everyone can start again, not through love, but through revenge.

1iGEXm.gif

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Have you all discussed the guy from last.fm listening to a song called Sugary Sweet not too long ago?

He’s also listened to a few unreleased songs like Cherry Blossom, Fine China, Living Legend, Thunder, Wild One and I Can Fly(?) which all seem to be related to Blue Banisters on his page? I don’t know if we’ve debunked this.