Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Oh :rip:  I thought they meant the one on the right, taken by Neil, was the cover :rip: 

Can she just post....tf. 

oh :rip: maybe they are?

Poor Neil is being harassed hardcore on Instagram about that picture..ALL the comments are asking for the Blue Banisters photo shoot, even though there is absolutely no confirmation he’s involved at all :toofloppy:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

Poor Neil is being harassed hardcore on Instagram about that picture..ALL the comments are asking for the Blue Banisters photo shoot, even though there is absolutely no confirmation he’s involved at all :toofloppy:

He sHOULD c’mon Neil give us something, can’t u see we are stuck with picsart selfies:toofloppy:

original.gif

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

the way that lanaboards is the only part of this fandom that isn't extremely foolish & obnoxious (majority of the time :ma:)

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Just now, venicebitx said:

He sHOULD c’mon Neil give us something, can’t u see we are stuck with picsart selfies:toofloppy:

even when she commissions him we still get iPhone album covers. So him being there doesn’t seem to mater :teehee:

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, CatchTheBreeze said:

Well, a Lana cover without Lana on it would really be something new for her (the Neil Krug photo is pretty – it looks like a cover for an instrumental synth/dreampop album...).

if we had to choose between a picsart selfie and a random neil krug photo of blue dirt, would anyone have any doubts? the bar is on the floor

The way Lana is getting the most promo and buzz she’s gotten in YEARS, all for posting a random ‘album cover’

she knew EXACTLY what she was doing and I love it 

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

I fully agree with what you're saying and I hate that I'm adding fuel to this crap but to recap: it all started from them calling lana a bitch and after being called out for being insensitive and rude they started calling everyone who disagreed with them a name and bringing up family members as a way of 'roasting' them and generally having a passive-aggressive/petty tone. I don't see this as one defending oneself but rather just making every user in this thread uncomfortable with their inability to take a step back to reevaluate the situation and to hear out people's valid complaints and apologize.

I think it’s okay to be disappointed in or upset with an artist that means a lot to us, but the manner in which we do it matters... The other day I was complaining about her unreliability about dates and comparing it to being shit-tested by someone I love which I regretted later. We can have our not-too-happy moments as expecting fans but she’s a very prolific artist who has been blessing us with her art quite frequently. I guess it’s just better not to follow an artist when you’ve obviously lost your respect for them to the extent that you’re directing your resentment towards the fandom.

Anyway, I’d love love love it if she covered this:

1 hour ago, venicebitx said:

Besties... what is this? 

“Several leakers” well, where are they?:nails:

omg the way that Neil Krug mountains pic has literally been my phone screen for months :omfg2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

My theory at this point is that i'm CONVINCED lana's team is using fake stan accounts to spread conflicting and false information to CONFUSE US. 

Probably laughing manically at us also

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

That Twitter user should have used the cover ‘insiders’ are actually using if they wanna stir dust up 

21517754bb3c482494d5f76939230182.jpg#215

Id love this shot as a cover tbh

17 minutes ago, Kommander said:

Id love this shot as a cover tbh

Don’t say that…we have to say we hate it otherwise she’s never going to use it as the cover lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

29 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

omg the way that Neil Krug mountains pic has literally been my phone screen for months :omfg2:

The way it's from 2019. ARREST whomever is spreading these lies :azealia:

Imagine Lana covering this song:

* I know that the original is by The Supremes, but the Soft Cell version gives me shivers

This fits so much of what we have heard of BB

On 5/4/2021 at 1:11 AM, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

No. Sorry I should have been more clear. COCC had the folk and witchy vibes LFL was supposed to have, and I think RCS will have the horror aspects LFL allegedly originally had

i don't see any witchy sounds in cocc except just yosemite