Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

guys imagine if the album wasn't called rock candy sweet or blue banisters. boz said the “title track” wasnt produced by jack but he never specified the title track was BB 

this kinda is more wishful thinking than anything because “blue banisters” doesn’t sound like a revenge album

I'm curious about this revenge thing. In UV she did it gracefully with songs like FMWUTTT, MPG and Brooklyn Baby but I don't recall her saying anything about addressing the criticism before that right? It was kind of a surprise. Now we have high expectations about the theme of the album and I'm afraid to be let down :crying4:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

what if in 2 weeks Lana will post a third variation of the selfie with a caption

SUGARY SWEET CANDY ON THE STAIRS

ALBUM OUT SEPTEMBER 20TH

:blush3:

“After reading the reviews regarding my authenticity as an artist, I hope to confront these notions in my next record titled...”

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

i don’t know if anyone mentioned it but why did mike dean post lana in a video (?) on insta and then quickly deleted it tf? 

*apparently fake ok then fuck them

20 minutes ago, Marius said:

Yes. Somebody's found it while looking for COCC tracklist.

because she already knew back then that cherry blossom would be on BB and that’s why she uploaded it in advance with yosemite and the reason why she teased the lyrics multiple times after WE CANT STOP WINNING CHERRY BLOSSOM IS COMING :angie:

Edited by lanasbottom

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

wait what was it of

just her filmed from the side, she looked casual as usual so i assume they were probably in his studio 

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

81-BC82-CD-6851-4-E63-AE86-5-F1-A6820-F8

the post was ? 

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

that was fake

well... hope they get hit by a bus then :hottie:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

just her filmed from the side, she looked casual as usual so i assume they were probably in his studio 

sure cause i don’t have anything better to do :eek2:

wait so u saw it yourself on his page?

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

wait so u saw it yourself on his page?

no i think somebody posted it somewhere idk it was late and i was high :rip: but apparently it was fake so never mind 

on a scale of 1-10 how delulu/crazy would I sounds if I said I believed the date "July 4"? It's not every day she choses a federal holiday (a sunday) as a release day, yet she already changed the cover and the date once :ohsnap:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself 

lights, camera, acción

7 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

on a scale of 1-10 how delulu/crazy would I sounds if I said I believed the date "July 4"? It's not every day she choses a federal holiday (a sunday) as a release day, yet she already changed the cover and the date once :ohsnap:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself 

I’m 50-50 about that date. What Mike Dean said about working on something with Lana makes me think it’s never coming on July 4... unless the work is done but « working » is used because the album is not yet released. 
we need someone to infiltrate the vinyl plant to confirm if BB is in production already. This is always our best hope of confirming or not the damn date.

I have the feeling that this time Lana will meet the release date of the album on July 4. If this does not fail, next week or the next we already have cover, tracklist and pre-save.

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m 50-50 about that date. What Mike Dean said about working on something with Lana makes me think it’s never coming on July 4... unless the work is done but « working » is used because the album is not yet released. 
we need someone to infiltrate the vinyl plant to confirm if BB is in production already. This is always our best hope of confirming or not the damn date.

Same the date was more believable before Mike Dean said they we're "working on something" and that he couldn't talk about something that isn't finished or doesn't exist? yet

lights, camera, acción