Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

To be honest, I think it's more likely that she will follow through with July 4th than not. Here's why -

1. We have confirmation that the era will officially start in two weeks. That would be exactly 4 weeks after she announced the release date for July 4th. I don't know if 4 weeks is really a lot of time to change plans when so many manufacturers/companies/people are involved. 

2. Lana has said during the LFL and NFR eras that she likes to "put stuff out when [she's] almost done" a record. A single is probably going to come in 2 weeks, so the album is probably being pressed to vinyl right now or is about to be. 

3. She announced the September 5th date for Chemtrails in May, nearly 5 months before it was supposed to come out.

The first single for Chemtrails didn't even come out until October, nor did she preview anything beforehand, so there wasn't anything concretely released until AFTER the original release date (plus, pandemic delayed things)

4. She's previewed the title track and has mentioned working on this album since November.

5. She likely knew that the pandemic would slow things down a bit (as it did with Chemtrails) if she didn't get ahead of it, and it seems that she did.

6. She's starting the era approximately 44 days before the album is supposed to be released. That is a similar pre-release length (in this case, meaning first single leading up to album release) to UV and HM, albums that could also be considered a very quick recording process (UV being 2013-2014, HM being 2014-2015, and BB being 2020-2021). 

If it doesn't come on July 4th, then I'd still imagine it would be out before the end of this year - and that's still very quick, considering we got an AMAZING 11-track album less than 2 months ago. 

when BOZ said that in two weeks the era will properly start, we're most likely getting a single along those dates, cause she could say that an album is coming, but if we get a single (and hopefully a pre-order) it'll make it real, for all we know this album isn't a thing yet without a single around and about 

lights, camera, acción

53 minutes ago, Summerain said:

I have the feeling that this time Lana will meet the release date of the album on July 4. If this does not fail, next week or the next we already have cover, tracklist and pre-save.

If she doesn’t pull though with that date, it would be a new first for her: not one BS date but two :oopna: 

does anyone really checked the post on atrl, or people are just using the printscreen as proof?

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

What if she's dropping a song titled "Question for the Culture" ?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When she was fooling us all along with the album cover and release date and the whole album actually drops on Friday, May 21st to commemorate QFTC and that’s what BoZ meant by “2 weeks till the era starts properly” because she’s going to announce it on Thursday, May 20th (which is exactly 2 weeks from today) as a surprise release >>>>>>

D4dX1Hx.gif&key=c33f5a0dc65b62749bc67f98

can someone update me on any recent information we've gotten for th album pls i cannot keep track of anything

3 minutes ago, salvatore said:

can someone update me on any recent information we've gotten for th album pls i cannot keep track of anything

i don't know why or how we have this info but apparently the era will properly start in 2 weeks. do not know where that originated from... BoZ? :delicious:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

A reliable insider says that the era properly starts in two weeks 

Lust for Life 2 really coming I’m so happy I could cry

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I'll have to go through the recent pages and sort out the spam. In the meantime, please try to keep it minimal! Like salvatore and many other users say every now and then, it can be hard to find information when there's lots of spam and posts that don't belong in this thread in between the pieces of info. So please do your bests and try to stay on topic! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Idk if anyone’s mentioned this, but can y’all imagine the meltdowns that would occur if Blue Banisters is *the* record of unreleased music & BB (the song) is a COCC outtake:omfg2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

14 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Idk if anyone’s mentioned this, but can y’all imagine the meltdowns that would occur if Blue Banisters is *the* record of unreleased music & BB (the song) is a COCC outtake:omfg2:

maybe that's what BoZ meant by unexpected :oopna:

faSE.gif