Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

~Welcome to Deluluboards how may we help you~

One day we should categorize what delulus we are: I’m a realistic but still delulu gay who doesn’t know how to add gifs and images

mike liked this tweet but I have no idea what it means :toofloppy:

Edit: oh I think I get it..I think the user is saying she used this ‘look’ in the BB teaser 

"Don’t forget me"

Since shes working with Mike Dean, I’m expecting a song about getting high like the Body Electric bridge and High by the Beach, without it being about men. 

“Mary swaying softly to a heart’s delight” is one of her best

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

2 minutes ago, t-raider26 said:

She’s releasing this week according to Deuxmoi

they aren’t always reliable and are probably just going off of what boz said 2 weeks ago. plus they also said a beyoncé and adele collab would come out in december AND february... needless to say neither happened :yawn::eek2:

12 minutes ago, t-raider26 said:

She’s releasing this week according to Deuxmoi

Deuxmoi is like gossip girl. It can be accurate, but it also can't. The infos are just hearsay

13 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Deuxmoi is like gossip girl. It can be accurate, but it also can't. The infos are just hearsay

and boz said that already so why are we acting like this is news :smokes:

If BB (or whatever name she gives the album) turns out to be that revenge album with a different sound due to the new producer (I hope it is aggressive), Chemtrails would make more sense, it would feel like an album that had to be put out for Lana to express how the media made her feel and as well as her family and friends were there for her, that way taking revenge and challenging everything that the magazines have said about her would make more sense. 

I don't know if you guys understand what I'm triying to say.:D

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

mike liking that tweet makes no sense to me ? 

the man is high 24/7 i don’t think he knows or cares about what he likes on twitter :thumb3:

Mike Dean liked this Tweet 

His name isn't even mentioned in the Tweets he likes does he just follow Lana fan accounts or look for posts about her? Pretty cute honestly lol, excited for their work together

11 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Mike Dean liked this Tweet 

His name isn't even mentioned in the Tweets he likes does he just follow Lana fan accounts or look for posts about her? Pretty cute honestly lol, excited for their work together

He’s becoming obsessed based on how impressed he is with her music we love to see it!!!!

mark my words (in case I make myself look like a clown)

Blue Banisters will have the same way of being released as Chemtrails, first a random single with a homemade video (BB being the equivalent of LMLYLAW) and then a more powerful single (or the main one) in the pure style of the video and song of Chemtrails, high budget I mean.

It is not unreasonable to think about that because Lana already showed us a preview of what appears to be the BB video and the truth does not seem to be that produced, it seems like a home video type that she would make.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey