Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

eDyJ.gif

eDyK.gif

eDyL.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, Crys10 said:

See Zella Day’s story on Instagram!

she said” it’s about time to take the top off BB girl”!! 
?

This thread is a Zella- and Nikki-free zone. Thank you :hooker:

so, my bet and hopes to the three singles are:

- I think they could represent 3 pilars from the album, text book just makes me feel the qftc presence (I don't think she forgot this) and maybe is the kind of ballad close to hope is a dangerous thing, which could represent her story of fame, then blue bannisters, as we saw on the snippet, looks like a love song, which could represent her story of love and wild fire wild flower seems to be the real lead single because I think it might be the most commercial one, since it has more collaborators and mike is one of them, and it could represent her life in general.

- It would be cool if the songs represent her past present and future since shes rewriting her story

- Since all of them are ballads I just hope that at least one of them have violins like ''love song'' style, and i wish wildflower had some kind of drum, i miss so bad any kind of beat :trisha:

- I hope that BB is not the only one with a music video.... but lana, stop doing double clips, please.

- Please don't ruin everything using those selfies girl.......... (if the songs are good, i can tank this one)

- And I hope she brings more hints of the era instead of just releasing and dissapearing again.

See yall on friday, and hope my bet is good!!

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Text Book, Blue Banisters and Wildflower Wildfire yesterday before entering LB and destroying the discussion about Lana's background vocals on the Bleachers record

giphy.gif

Is this really the era that we get to receive after putting up with so many confusing, misinformed rollouts?? I mean we always won in the end with the music, but this time do we get to just enjoy every second of the ride??? :trisha:

I was just thinking earlier that it wouldn’t be a surprise at all if this week went by with nothing but silence and now we are likely getting 3 songs (all with titles I really like). A dream, literally a dream. 

Dropping 3 songs at once is bizarre, though. From a promotional point-of-view it doesn't seem ideal and spacing them out would almost certainly be better in that respect.

I'm very intrigued but also very suspicious because I don't want another VB/MAC situation where she drops these and then disappears for 7 months. Like what is the CONTEXT for these and where/what is RCS which is supposedly out in 12 days? :wtfney:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

do we think its a radio premiere? Cuz the release hour checks up

Would love that, also an interview or at least an instagram story / livestream where she explains what to expect from the record. But I can totally see her keep a low profile like during the COCC-era. :pft:

the way every era's rollout has gone consecutively messier since Lust For Life

like who would've guessed a triple single release this is so funny :slayty:

Does anyone know who Gabriel Edward Simon is? When I searched on Google, I found a guy named Edward Simon who’s a jazz musician (that would be an absolute win) but I’m scared it might not be the same person :ohno:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

36 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Dropping 3 songs at once is bizarre, though. From a promotional point-of-view it doesn't seem ideal and spacing them out would almost certainly be better in that respect.

I'm very intrigued but also very suspicious because I don't want another VB/MAC situation where she drops these and then disappears for 7 months. Like what is the CONTEXT for these and where/what is RCS which is supposedly out in 12 days? :wtfney:

Honestly, just to chase your thoughts with delusion- RCS is still coming but it's a mixture of new songs and unreleased, and it'll be short, like 10 songs. And then BB a month later cus her and Mike aren't done with it and it's 17 songs since this is a new sound for her and she's gonna explore it-until she refines the sound and releases ANOTHER album with Mike. And then she finally gives us the folk covers album we deserved on Christmas. That's that on that. Manifest.

2 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Honestly, just to chase your thoughts with delusion- RCS is still coming but it's a mixture of new songs and unreleased, and it'll be short, like 10 songs. And then BB a month later cus her and Mike aren't done with it and it's 17 songs since this is a new sound for her and she's gonna explore it-until she refines the sound and releases ANOTHER album with Mike. And then she finally gives us the folk covers album we deserved on Christmas. That's that on that. Manifest.

Honestly.at this point ..her music is what keeps me going.

I will die peacefully the day I hear her cover of Jolene/country roads/house of the rising sun.

And yes...she seems to be revisiting her past music alot.

RCS is gonna be her unreleased album huh? And BB the new album.

"This is just the beginning.."

" I cant believe she is doing this ???"

"I'm here for it."

All of this was said by BOZ...

What in the world is Miss Lana planning. 

"I WANT REVENGE. GOD BLESS AND FUCK OFF.

BUT U DID..."

the energy...I cant

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

Honestly.at this point ..her music is what keeps me going.

I will die peacefully the day I hear her cover of Jolene/country roads/house of the rising sun.

And yes...she seems to be revisiting her past music alot.

RCS is gonna be her unreleased album huh? And BB the new album.

She's potentially sitting on SO MUCH work, it's what we all deserve, and her too. Let that voice shine, please the masses, and then shake the ground with the new sound on BB

8 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Does anyone know who Gabriel Edward Simon is? When I searched on Google, I found a guy named Edward Simon who’s a jazz musician (that would be an absolute win) but I’m scared it might not be the same person :ohno:

It's this guy: https://www.instagram.com/gabesimonsays/?hl=en

He worked on Summertime (Gershwin Version) as well.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

49 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She hates promo so much that she just drops all 3 singles at onceand then goes into hiding for the rest of the pre-release (which will last until August 2022 :hooker: )

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

She hates promo so much that she just drops all 3 singles at onceand then goes into hiding for the rest of the pre-release (which will last until August 2022 :hooker: )

Oooof I was gonna support this till I saw the parentheses. Not manifesting that ish at all lol