Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

32 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I need UV BOX SET TIER for this one. yes bc i want it, but also bc the music's just been so good PKffCVm.gif

Haha the UV box set is the one I like the least of all her box sets... Didn’t think it offered that much if you bought the UO vinyl... 

But I hope, like you do, that there’s gonna be a cute bundle for this album (Chemtrails’s box set was better in real than in photographs). I really like the LFL box set, but a BB box set would need to have a professional photoshoot for it to exist, because ten lithographs of that damn selfie just won’t do it :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think there will be any Chemtrails outtakes on the album (other than LYTAN or whatever and I think it will sound different and that's why it didn't make it into the final tracklist). More than songs for Chemtrails I think these first 3 songs are just a natural progression on the topics Lana wants to talk about now. She used to talk about her life and stories but in a more abstract way and now she's going straight to the point with the storytelling.

Yes, not necessarily written for COTCC, what made me think that they could belong to that album is the fact that the topics that she addresses and that she mentions her most intimate social circle in BB and WW could mean that they were destined for chemtrails, or they were just ideas that she had in that course of time and couldn't add to chemtrails because it was already finished.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Yes, TB -> WW -> BB is the elite way to listen to these songs

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Haha the UV box set is the one I like the least of all her box sets... Didn’t think it offered that much if you bought the UO vinyl... 

But I hope, like you do, that there’s gonna be a cute bundle for this album (Chemtrails’s box set was better in real than in photographs). I really like the LFL box set, but a BB box set would need to have a professional photoshoot for it to exist, because ten lithographs of that damn selfie just won’t do it :lmao:

I might've mispoke but I meant the vinyl box set w the FLORAL vinyl ahhhhhhhhhhh and yeah I got both versions so so good 
the chemtrails box set was actually pretty cute I liked it and the logo gave it a great vibe. 

SERIOUSLY tho. we need at least diff location pics or, just more photos to supplement another vinyl box set. UV. more of that quality 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the only thing I'm gonna expect from this album is no country at all

otherwise I think I might get disappointed because as much as I'm obsessed with the new songs and can't stop thinking about them, I wish the rest of the album would be bomb ass synths electric guitars violence psychedelic bitch fuck you critics. but I guess it's gonna be more lowkey like chemtrails and I'm okay with that if it's the case I'm just not raising expectations for something that most likely is not happening this time around anymore (prove me wrong lana)

If you listen carefully to Text Book and Wildflower, there are some light “country-ish” elements in the production. Just cute enough to not dwelve entirely into that genre. I’d be on board for a Mike Dean country-psychedelia grower, a bit like Madonna did with Don’t Tell Me (since I saw that he was mastering a 7-min track on his IG, I want that song to be for Lana and be something soaring :flutter:)

Blue bannisters feels so much as a closure of the album, i’d love to see the title being the final track 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

I have to agree with y'all, I don't really see Blue Banisters as an opening track. It should come after Textbook and Wildflower Wildfire as track 3, or it would even be a great closer 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, sjatib said:

You are at a forum where the discussion is open, so if the manners you use are offensive, be sure I'll speak!

anyways 

so do we think the 7 minute long song mike posted yesterday is for lana? :wat:cause i don’t see anyone else right now who’d make a 7 minute song with mike....

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

Blue bannisters feels so much as a closure of the album, i’d love to see the title being the final track 

I never know where to put what songs where... Like I would never have placed hope as the closer to NFR...  But right now, I see the three songs we got in the beginning of the album, which would tell the story of her quarantine / pandemic life : the three singles forming a big réflexion while on pause and the second half being lighter because she found happiness... 

1 minute ago, recklessdaughter said:

I really like the idea of Blue Banisters being the closer, ending the album with her banisters being painted from blue to green and grey:wub:

just reading it makes me wanna cry :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

If she continues the title track placement pattern, and Blue Banisters is the opening, I may have some re-arranging to do because the sudden opening doesn't make sense

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

If she continues the title track placement pattern, and Blue Banisters is the opening, I may have some re-arranging to do because the sudden opening doesn't make sense

for once that i really wish she breaks one of her traditions, bb isn’t giving opening track at all 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

for once that i really wish she breaks one of her traditions, bb isn’t giving opening track at all 

It really isn't. I really like the order of Text Book -> Wildflower -> BB, but we all know that "THERE'S A PICTURE ON THE WALL" is going to open smh

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i don't wish she breaks the tradition, i wish she changes the title of the album and give us a proper title track opening

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

anyways 

so do we think the 7 minute long song mike posted yesterday is for lana? :wat:cause i don’t see anyone else right now who’d make a 7 minute song with mike....

Yes please :angie:

I realized that I don't think F*ntano likes the "moaning" type tracks she makes

He still has a problem with Ultraviolence to this day, and I know there's been some debate about whether Wildflower is good or not, but that is the closest track we've been to Ultraviolence energy in a long time

I know this is super delusional and the only ‘source’ of this was Darla, but what if RCS (or whatever it’s called) comes out next week with a video 

the ‘insider’ (and yes I know they were fake so don’t @ me) mentioned hearing the four songs and that was early in the week when we still assumed Blue Banisters was going to have a video

maybe what BOZ couldn’t believe she was doing was releasing three buzz singles and then the ‘lead’ single a couple weeks later 

:wowcry:

"Don’t forget me"