Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

she deleted the TJF snippet and we still got it on the album... i don't think this deleting thing means something

it's just interesting that she didn't post a music video for the song, but she's still keeping the release dates up on her insta. idk, that's what makes me wonder what's going on with the album. obviously we've gotten these three tracks, so i'm not worried that the album is cancelled or anything, i know it's still gonna happen but it makes me wonder if she's still pushing for that july 4th release date she teased

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

period, lets see them in 3 months:oprah3: when lmlylaw came out i was the only one who hated it, they all dragged me for days and look at em now everyone hates the song

thats how little u think of her?:sideeye:

no i''m enjoying her new direction, if i wasn't i wouldn't bother talking about it all the time

afaik the old album threads aren't locked :sideeye:

10 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

no i''m enjoying her new direction, if i wasn't i wouldn't bother talking about it all the time

afaik the old album threads aren't locked :sideeye:

Ok?:sideeye: here come the ass kissers who cant handle an opinion different than o ma gawd i cant stop replaying shes a genius

22 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

it's just interesting that she didn't post a music video for the song, but she's still keeping the release dates up on her insta. idk, that's what makes me wonder what's going on with the album. obviously we've gotten these three tracks, so i'm not worried that the album is cancelled or anything, i know it's still gonna happen but it makes me wonder if she's still pushing for that july 4th release date she teased

Can’t wait for the preorder for a definite release date. 
i am not super surprised to have seen her “disappear” after the release of the three singles. Maybe she is still in the finalizing stages of the album, but doesn’t she always disappear when she releases super personal songs. Plus she must have known that too many comments would be about the damn “ugly” covers

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Can’t wait for the preorder for a definite release date. 
i am not super surprised to have seen her “disappear” after the release of the three singles. Maybe she is still in the finalizing stages of the album, but doesn’t she always disappear when she releases super personal songs. Plus she must have known that too many comments would be about the damn "ugly"  "covers"

Fixed it <3

I think she deleted/archived the video and the promotional photo of BB because that might be the actual cover and she would want both of them released either with a pre order or when the album comes out on July 4. I hope I’m right. ??

23 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Ok?:sideeye: here come the ass kissers who cant handle an opinion different than o ma gawd i cant stop replaying shes a genius

Missing Rick rn

:coffee:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

She deleted the picture because she knew her fans would go crazy. Some Twitter stans already think she scrapped the whole record :die:

Is it weird that I take Lana deleting things as a good sign? Most of the time when she deletes snippets or things related to the album, they're eventually released, so maybe we won :beyonce: All I know right now is that I want a preorder and tracklist mainly so I can find out if Dealer is on the album or not :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

35 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Anything new on Shazam besties?

no not that i could find :(

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole