Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

You people are deranged. End of story.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

24 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Honey this isn't 2010-2014 LDR. I agree with you but all that stuff you expect from a new album era is dead and gone. Lana didn't even do a real photo shoot for the COCC era. And no, being photographed by her amateurish photographer sister doesn't count. I mean a real photographer and shoot. Because no one dares to say anything to Lana, she's going to keep doing what she's doing, which is nothing. lol

i know this isn’t 2010-2014 ldr anymore and that’s the whole problem. honeymoon was a very lowkey era yet it was 10 times more thought out and professional than anything we’ve gotten since. even lfl as and era was nearly perfect, especially compared to anything since nfr. she can do whatever she wants sure but one more era like this and she’s out. the "her fans will buy anything and support anything" only goes so far. it already shows on here, the sheer number of people who are either unstanning or seriously getting tired of her unprofessionalism, none of us will put up with her carelessness forever and it just starts to get annoying that she seems to be the only person who doesn’t give a fuck about her art when she should. none of us want to see her fade away or lose her contract or give up and let the media and haters win but that’s kinda what she’s been doing for a while now and it’s just… very irritating.

3 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

That ugly shoot? Yeah, I'm pretending it doesn't exist. As a matter of fact, it doesn't exist.

Lana and that tacky 90's bleach striped hair...never happened.

so you calling this tacky? oh honey...

Imagem

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Imagem

I know :toofunny: Like this is the best she’s ever looked blonde, it goes so well with the vibe of the album 

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i know this isn’t 2010-2014 ldr anymore and that’s the whole problem. honeymoon was a very lowkey era yet it was 10 times more thought out and professional than anything we’ve gotten since. even lfl as and era was nearly perfect, especially compared to anything since nfr. she can do whatever she wants sure but one more era like this and she’s out. the "her fans will buy anything and support anything" only goes so far. it already shows on here, the sheer number of people who are either unstanning or seriously getting tired of her unprofessionalism, none of us will put up with her carelessness forever and it just starts to get annoying that she seems to be the only person who doesn’t give a fuck about her art when she should. none of us want to see her fade away or loser her contract or give up and let the media and haters win but that’s kinda what she’s been doing for a while now and it’s just… very irritating.

she is literally just a person who makes music go outside and get some fresh air love. 

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Imagem

She's beautiful on here but the hair...horrible. One of you who knows how to photo shop should make her hair brown in this pic and see what I mean.

There is just something about those bleach stripes on her hair that raises my blood pressure. A rich beautiful girl like Lana should not do that to her hair.

19 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

gone. Lana didn't even do a real photoshoot for the COCC era. And no, being photographed by her amateurish photographer sister doesn't count.

Didn't Chuck shoot Honeymoon? I love that cover and I think that she can do great things. It's Lana who needs a new creative outlet and concentrates more on her creative vision.

She sold herself not only as a singer, but as a visual artist as well. It's really unfair on her part not to put any effort into that. Minimalistic is one thing, lack of vision and laziness is in a completely different range

4 minutes ago, brandon said:

I know :toofunny: Like this is the best she’s ever looked blonde, it goes so well with the vibe of the album 

she can pull off a blonde look if she wants to, but i guess i'm glad she's back to brunette, 'cause there were times where she as a blonde was quite um... unhinged, unhappy, strange AND wild.

4 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

she is literally just a person who makes music go outside and get some fresh air love. 

no. she’s still a global superstar with certain obligations. towards her label, her fans and herself. she’s not the little unknown soundcloud indie artist you so desperately want her to be. if you’re fine with the bare minimum good for u ??. a lot of us aren’t. go breath the air you speak of. 

some of the people here have SUCH a problem with saying shit about every aspect of her life, even saying shit about her appearence, nitpicking about her highlights or discussing her weight, it's really invasive and weird... i just feel like there's hardly any compassion towards her, it's honestly really upsetting

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Didn't Chuck shoot Honeymoon? I love that cover and I think that she can do great things. It's Lana who needs a new creative outlet and concentrates more on her creative vision.

She sold herself not only as a singer, but as a visual artist as well. It's really unfair on her part not to put any effort into that. Minimalistic is one thing, lack of vision and laziness is in a completely different range

neil shot it

13 minutes ago, shady said:

However, her sudden weight gain reminds my of someone I know who takes medication for anxiety and I heard it somewhere that she's bipolar but I don't know and don't want to invade her privacy. 

2020 was a weird year. I think that her weight gain is related to quarantine and dating. She also gained weight when she was with Francesco, so I'm assuming that Lana is one of those people that always put on weight when they're in a relationship 

or like the bridge of shades of cool too where she's jsut moaning shit over guitar like give me some more of that girlie

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

some of the people here have SUCH a problem with saying shit about every aspect of her life, even saying shit about her appearence, nitpicking about her highlights or discussing her weight, it's really invasive and weird... i just feel like there's hardly any compassion towards her, it's honestly really upsetting

Not only is it upsetting, it's actually pretty vile and understandable why she hardly talks to anyone anymore.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I saw like 5+ new pages and really thought something happened but it was just people with awful takes. You really think that Lana is lazy cause the production is simple? So I guess every folk artist is lazy as fuck :thumb3:.  C'mon I understand that maybe not everyone liked the new singles but calling Lana lazy? The same person that is putting out albums almost every year? Go touch some grass :shh2:

giphy.gif