Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

you bitches are just unhinged unhappy strange and wild

Imagem

JKDHGDDSJK WHAT:toofunny:

Y'all are so creative....

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 hours ago, Peace said:

i wonder if cotcc was unfinished bc Jack went and worked with Lorde and Taylor rather than giving Lana the time to finish her record...not surprised he isn't involved in this album

didn't she say how hard it was having to work on the album physically when they're both on two different coasts during the pandemic? 

working long distance isn't for everyone, and as we've seen with literally every album lana likes to be in the studio when shit is happening- calling jack (other poeple) unprofessional for scenarios that were made up from thin air is so weird come on ?

9 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

We should pray BB gets the Dolby Atmos format too :smokes3:

i think the label/artist have to do the procedure to get it so we can dream lmao born to die dolby atmos version coming to an iphone near you in 2025 :bebe:

12 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

no. she’s still a global superstar with certain obligations. towards her label, her fans and herself. she’s not the little unknown soundcloud indie artist you so desperately want her to be. if you’re fine with the bare minimum good for u ??. a lot of us aren’t. go breath the air you speak of. 

She literally doesn’t have any “obligations” towards anyone, even as a global superstar. If you think that it’s a problem she’s not the 2010-2014 Lana anymore, then you are the problem, with all the respect I have for you. It’s her right to move on and change, to become a laid back artist and do what she’s comfortable in doing, as much as it’s your right to dislike her artistic evolution. It’s toxic to expect her to do the same things she was doing with BTD. Even when she did big music videos like FIILY/TG and COTCC, some of y’all weren’t satisfied and called her lazy...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

14 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

She literally doesn’t have any “obligations” towards anyone, even as a global superstar. If you think that it’s a problem she’s not the 2010-2014 Lana anymore, then you are the problem, with all the respect I have for you. It’s her right to move on and change, to become a laid back artist and do what she’s comfortable in doing, as much as it’s your right to dislike her artistic evolution. It’s toxic to expect her to do the same things she was doing with BTD. Even when she did big music videos like FIILY/TG and COTCC, some of y’all weren’t satisfied and called her lazy...

LORD the way some of y’all seriously lack comprehension issues literally WHERE did i ask her to do 2010-2014 btd stuff again??? all we’re asking for is for an artist to at least make a post to say “hi i dropped some music check it out" or do a performance, give a correct date without lying 6 times? giving concrete info and not some vague "idk when it’s coming hihi" every 3 months? how is that "toxic" to expect an artist to at least do the bare minimum lmao? like how do you wanna be excited for a release when the artist herself doesn’t even pretend to give a shit? some of y’all actually need to get out of this woman’s ass and stop excusing anything she says and does. and if you’re fine with it cool but stop preaching the same thing to anyone who isn’t. yes she has obligations towards everyone around her, wether you or her want it or not. the music industry is a business and this is her job, any job has obligations. if she doesn’t wanna do it she can become a baker or go live in the woods. again it’s not toxic to discuss such things (and it’d be cool to be finally able to do so without a bunch of cupcakes going "oMg sO tOxIC itS nOt 2012 aNyMoRE"). thank you. 

20 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

LORD the way some of y’all seriously lack comprehension issues literally WHERE did i ask her to do 2010-2014 btd stuff again??? all we’re asking for is for an artist to at least make a post to say “hi i dropped some music check it out" or do a performance, give a correct date without lying 6 times? giving concrete info and not some vague "idk when it’s coming hihi" every 3 months? how is that "toxic" to expect an artist to at least do the bare minimum lmao? like how do you wanna be excited for a release when the artist herself doesn’t even pretend to give a shit? some of y’all actually need to get out of this woman’s ass and stop excusing anything she says and does. and if you’re fine with it cool but stop preaching the same thing to anyone who isn’t. yes she has obligations towards everyone around her, wether you or her want it or not. the music industry is a business and this is her job, any job has obligations. if she doesn’t wanna do it she can become a baker or go live in the woods. again it’s not toxic to discuss such things (and it’d be cool to be finally able to do so without a bunch of cupcakes going "oMg sO tOxIC itS nOt 2012 aNyMoRE"). thank you. 

There's a lot of snowflacks on here. I should know. I have half of the people of this thread on ignore who have had a nervous breakdown for the mere mention of Lana's fillers, horrible album covers and her goddamn laziness.

These snowflakes take it personal and then attack you. I was even mocked here last year when I spoke about my brother dying from a cardiac arrest for being overweight. None of those people were banned.

Just saying.

giphy.gif

Y'all writing bibles again :trisha:

We need to bring the celebrating , the fun, the gorgeous cover arts, the mindblowing theories & the craziness back :oprah3:

LANA PUTA DO SOMETHING!! This thread is about to die :crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Y'all writing bibles again :trisha:

We need to bring the celebrating , the fun, the gorgeous cover arts, the mindblowing theories & the craziness back :oprah3:

LANA PUTA DO SOMETHING!! This thread is about to die :crying2:

There's nothing to celebrate. There's no update, confirmations, new interviews or new photos. There's only ugly single's covers that were released with 3 beautiful new songs. It's criminal what Lana does. lol

28 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

You better preach now. Those so open minded people are the real toxicity SMH

If what insider said is true, then Lana will stay silent and will release new songs without saying or doing anything. Y'all have to deal with it. It would be nice to have the exact date when the album will be released tho, maybe soon she'll put the pre-order.