Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Everyone needs to tweet, message Lana and tell her how much they love the pixelated B&W cover and can she please make it the album cover. We can reverse psychology this bitch …she will absolutely do the opposite of what we want and we will get a fully produced Neil cover. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

maybe it's really coming july 4th why would they update her website only now

yep that's definitely the album cover oh my :eartha:

now seeing the 3 covers next to each other I notice how her chest progressively shows these cut wounds

like in blue banisters her chest is 99,98% healed, only a few greenish bruises left

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

The new B&W background image on her site actually has this 90s grunge feel to it! :oic3: :yesnod:

This whole discussion is old and boring, but I'm gonna be petty and say it since there's nothing to talk about. She has literally set that there's no bar for artwork huh? we will really take anything at this point huh?

That black and white picture looks like some crack head ass computer edit from a 1998 software. Sis didn't even put a gaussian filter through that shit

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

2 minutes ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

This whole discussion is old and boring, but I'm gonna be petty and say it since there's nothing to talk about. She has literally set that there's no bar for artwork huh? we will really take anything at this point huh?

That black and white picture looks like some crack head ass computer edit from a 1998 software. Sis didn't even put a gaussian filter through that shit

I'm almost sure she will progress to only text covers if people keep complaining about her covers

she probably has a point with using this selfie, people complain about her covers even when she was serving in the covers, so there's no winning here

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm almost sure she will progress to only text covers if people keep complaining about her covers

she probably has a point with using this selfie, people complain about her covers even when she was serving in the covers, so there's no winning here

I’d prefer text only covers if they’re well made 

damn, I’d be fine with some scribbles lol 

that pic being the album cover (if it really it) is going to be really disrespectful. yeah she doesn't owe us shit but there's a limit to that. having that pic on purpose just for the sake of trolling is just so crazy, and she set the bar so low that we're just like "it is what it is" and "i only care about the music". this would for sure make a damage in her reputation just like QFTC did, and even worse, it would affect sales, 'cause who tf want's that low quality ugly thing on their room.

if ben changed the NFR cover that wasn't even as bad as the ones we're getting now, he needs to intervent ASAP

It's so funny that the only photo we got this era is the selfie with different filters. At this point I hope the cover and the back are also that pic just for the sake of it :thumb3: her most cohesive era. 

But still I don't think the cover is that b&w pic. It's just a way to have a neutral background. If she put the colourful one it would be painful to look at that website

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

if ben changed the NFR cover that wasn't even as bad as the ones we're getting now, he needs to intervent ASAP

i really can’t wrap my head around the reason as to why on god’s earth ben would make her scrap the cringey nfr cover but doesn’t tell her to change this monstrosity ? let alone let her use them as single covers…3 times :awkney:

it’s already bad enough that he did nothing to safe cocc but even THAT seems like a professionnel shoot compared to THIS :bebe: the bar is literally in hell 

15 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

that pic being the album cover (if it really it) is going to be really disrespectful. yeah she doesn't owe us shit but there's a limit to that. having that pic on purpose just for the sake of trolling is just so crazy, and she set the bar so low that we're just like "it is what it is" and "i only care about the music". this would for sure make a damage in her reputation just like QFTC did, and even worse, it would affect sales, 'cause who tf want's that low quality ugly thing on their room.

I'm convinced that the majority of the fans don't even care anymore. They'll say that we don't understand Lana's artistry, that she's trying to be minimalist and intimate. That's what I get from other stans in twitter, FB, Reddit and tik tok. The annoying teens that started to stan after Norman are going to defend her forever

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i really can’t wrap my head around the reason as to why on god’s earth ben would make her scrap the cringey nfr cover but doesn’t tell her to change this monstrosity ? let alone let her use them as single covers…3 times :awkney:

it’s already bad enough that he did nothing to safe cocc but even THAT seems like a professionnel shoot compared to THIS :bebe: the bar is literally in hell 

he's on her side or just tired of asking her for a better cover

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Leave the meltdowns for when the cover is revealed. And it has to be pretty soon cause if the changed the website now I think it's coming. The thing is we have no snippets to shazam or lana.lnks to search :icant:

Edit: Now that I think about it... if they updated the website maybe theres something hidden (like when we found the Chemtrails cover)

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It's so funny that the only photo we got this era is the selfie with different filters. At this point I hope the cover and the back are also that pic just for the sake of it :thumb3: her most cohesive era. 

But still I don't think the cover is that b&w pic. It's just a way to have a neutral background. If she put the colourful one it would be painful to look at that website

Sorry to say that the fact it isnt colourful doesnt make it less painful </3

I honestly think the reason she’s pushing this selfie cover out there is to FORCE the critics and magazines to admit that she is authentic and not an industry product.  I appreciate her honesty if the criticism affects her this deeply, but I kind of wish her artistic identity wasn’t becoming solely a reaction to what critics have said about her in the past.  Looking forward to hearing her message on the whole album, though.  

3 minutes ago, Salvatore91 said:

I honestly think the reason she’s pushing this selfie cover out there is to FORCE the critics and magazines to admit that she is authentic and not an industry product.  I appreciate her honesty if the criticism affects her this deeply, but I kind of wish her artistic identity wasn’t becoming solely a reaction to what critics have said about her in the past.  Looking forward to hearing her message on the whole album, though.  

I thought that she already did that with UV cover, but Lana likes to take things to next level...

The fans are the ones who suffer from her pettiness 

WE NEED SERENE QUEEN ON THE ALBUM 

Spoiler

YOU THINK TOO MUCH

Spoiler

YOU DREAM TOO MUCH

Spoiler

YOU THINK TOO MUCH

Spoiler

YOU DREAM TOO MUCH

Spoiler

YOU THINK TOO MUCH