Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i absolutely love your spiritual metaphorical chaotic posts :thumb3:

In Godna we trust...fourth of july baby its astrologically important to the united states this specific anniversary. I highly doubt a psychically cosmically aware and enlightened god loving patriotic american like lana del rey would miss such an auspicious moment....On this day will she fulfill her pophecy “finally im crossing the threshold/from the ordinary world ( fear) to the reveal of my heart (love)/ undoubtedly that will for certain take the dead out of the sea/ and the darkness from the arts

Guys She Is Coming

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ohhhh it says “Official Lana Del Rey Store” which redirects to LDR Village on her US site so I do think it’s just new graphics added to the village :/

But  it's still a good sign when they add things to the Village , right ? 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

WTF. If you enter ldr village you get to see a video where there is a lady with a hat and the trees of the photo :gasp:. Sorry if it's not new cause I never entered ldr village :thumb3:

Edit: nvm it says Chemtrails right after it

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

An Omen

Brb I’m consulting my guides and angels to seee if they are willing to share any info on this matter

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Potentially! Maybe they’re redesigning it a bit to reflect the new album since it’s very much Chemtrails-themed right now! July 4th isn’t very far away so I hope it’s something! 

31 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the catholic psychedelic synth folk bit-crusher percussion enigmatic vibes... i think we're in for a treat... megandance08s30.gif&key=bdf2a10e85ffd402

the way you got “catholic psychedelic synth folk bit-crusher percussion enigmatic” all from a picture of blurry grass, you have the mind of a mastermind 

Just now, LanaTheRay said:

the way you got “catholic psychedelic synth folk bit-crusher percussion enigmatic” all from a picture of blurry grass, you have the mind of a mastermind 

Its called Vision and Foresight

Just now, LanaTheRay said:

i have a disco ball mind... lights flashing all of the time... megandance08s30.gif&key=bdf2a10e85ffd402

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

https://imgur.com/a/st2zL2x so I guess it's not new then :crying4:

But what about the grass pic? Where is it from ?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Me trying to figure out if we're winning or losing

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

I think it’s a great sign her village is sending out pings that it was edited weeks after it was down for almost a whole day for absolutely no reason 

I really think July 4th (or second?) is a huge possibility 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

An Omen

Brb I’m consulting my guides and angels to seee if they are willing to share any info on this matter

I may only share hints....

nature but in an unexpected fashion

groundedness vs the other elements

a mixture of biography and fiction so delightful and mesmerizing and perhaps slightly confusing

chaos but glamorous because she is a glamorous person

other than that it is better worth the wait