Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Does Him quoting thunder lyrics really mean it’s on the album like what if he just was listening to the song and likes it

I'm hoping it's this situation

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Does Him quoting thunder lyrics really mean it’s on the album like what if he just was listening to the song and likes it

I'm hoping it'll be on the album :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

With that emoji I think it's a hint. 

I'm a kind of person who prefer to enter the unknown at its best. So I kind of have good expectation if shes actually not going to use any unreleased song. 100% new material 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

I'm hoping it'll be on the album :poordat:

I’ve actually only heard it like a few times and haven’t listened for a while so I don’t even remember what it sounds like so I don’t care either way :rip: I just expected there to be more confirmation than him saying 3 words from the song lol

13 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Youtube recommended this to me. What do y'all think about this? This commentary video seems...biased to me?! 

I hated it. She based almost everything she said around journalistic interpretations of Lana rather than actually, you know, looking at her as a person beyond an icon/image. Plus this new era of bastardised Youtuber "journalists" who make multiple hour long videos with the aim to tear down and analyse public figures make me sick. Vultures unprecedented by the likes of early 00s paparazzi 

He said she scrapped MOST of the original album. Doesnt mean she scrapped the entire thing. 

He did say a leaked track was on the album previously too..

Maybe Thunder was always meant to be on the record. 

Just now, mar said:

I hated it. She based almost everything she said around journalistic interpretations of Lana as a person rather than actually, you know, looking at her as a person beyond an icon/image. Plus this new era of bastardised Youtuber "journalists" who make multiple hour long videos with the aim to tear down and analyse public figures make me sick. Vultures unprecedented by the likes of early 00s paparazzi 

So happy someone finally agrees with me. She was badly misunderstood during this era for a lot of things.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

19 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Lana needs to use Bennydrama(from IG), Adam rippon, tan france, antoni porowski for backing vocals heheheh

Ew no the fab 5 are gross believe me i kno people in the industry u don’t want them anywhere near ur faves

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Honestly, the only song I'm really hoping is on the album is Dealer, although I do think that it's unlikely :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

- 17 tracks (her longest album); 

- 1/3 of the album is up-tempo songs; 

- Few ironic songs like FMWU and MPG;

- Songs where she sings from another's person perspective;

- A nice variety of genres, but still cohesive;

- 7-9+ minute song. 

Manifesting. :flutter:

I’ve been listening to a lot of Alex turner and Alexandra savior lately and I really want Lana to try out something similar to their style. This rock bandy drum guitar sound really suits her and she hasn’t really digged that. Hope thunder makes the cut along with more. 

Vibes I want on LDR8

sex on the beach/ afternoon thundershowers/ dark blue/ marlon brando james dean/ western desert rock/ salt air/ clove cigarettes/ jeep wrangler/

alaska hawaii/ american flag/ jesus/ alan watts/ floral haze

35 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Youtube recommended this to me. What do y'all think about this? This commentary video seems...biased to me?! 

I watched it a couple pf months ago. I don't remember everything but I agree with her pointing out Lana's hiccups and hypocrisy. Lana definitely has a persona, we have a persona here, we have a persona on social media. You wouldn't act the same around the camera and at home. 

Sorry I kept hitting Save accidentally... 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Just now, Mike Dean is a god said:

Vibes I want on LDR8

sex on the beach/ afternoon thundershowers/ dark blue/ marlon brando james dean/ western desert rock/ salt air/ clove cigarettes/ jeep wrangler/

alaska hawaii/ american flag/ jesus/ alan watts/ floral haze

Accoustic guitar and bongos!!!