Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Where's the update?? Can't find it

Let ppl complain at least for  today for gods sake & then we can move on with usual shit & be more optimistic 

You’re welcome to complain I’m not the one stopping anyone. I just weighed in 

16 hours ago, Lentilus said:

manifest an Azealia Banks collab. Blue Jeans Remix was so iconic #GangstersNotDeadIRaisedThem

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, normanrockwhale said:

What if Chuck’s baby is born, we have a massive meltdown here, and Lana just chills with a baby? 

I'm wondering if Lana wants to wait till Chuck has given birth to give us album news . Maybe  that's the last hbd post she wants to post. If that's the case Chuck better drops the baby 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

I'm wondering if Lana wants to wait till Chuck has given birth to give us album news . Maybe  that's the last hbd post she wants to post. If that's the case Chuck better drops the baby 

DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT :omfg2:

0YnL0Kf.gif

Maybe Lanz is releasing the triple album in PARTS? We get the first on July 4th and Boz was confused when he saw a new track but its actually frombthe third album coming in October. Her mind

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

14 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

girl i know your ass aint talking about charming when you talk about people shitting in cornflakes :awkney: ??

you wrongfully felt attacked when i wasn’t even talking about you in the first place cause i don’t have a clue who you are or what opinions you have. it was just a general observation/comment. 

P.s idc but thanks for sharing 

I didn't take it personally, if that's what you'd like to think. Your comment was about the same thing as mine, in the same discussion, and I also happened to disagree, so I

responded. Anyway since there's no reasoning, have a nice one. 

2 minutes ago, mar said:

I didn't take it personally, if that's what you'd like to think. Your comment was about the same thing as mine, in the same discussion, and I also happened to disagree, so I

responded. Anyway since there's no reasoning, have a nice one. 

Nah...keep fighting. It's entertainment.:oopna:

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT :omfg2:

LMAO :thumb3:

Stream Body Electric :cumming:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Maybe Lanz is releasing the triple album in PARTS? We get the first on July 4th and Boz was confused when he saw a new track but its actually frombthe third album coming in October. Her mind

every album will represent three different topics, as a part of her revenge

first album "blue banisters" - romantization of abuse, feminism, qftc, etc. (the three singles are a part of this album)

second album "thunder" - critics unfairly hating her, snl, music publications, "i wish i was dead", industry plant, etc.

third album "rock candy sweet" - proving herself as the queen of alternative, fighting back against all who have doubted her

i can sense it, this is the truth giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lc22gp7p48knak7b6d

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

17 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Me in an astral projection listening  to the 16-track-soft rock album produced by Zach Dawes that's coming out in 5 days while y'all fight 

Wendy Williams Dancing GIF - WendyWilliams Dancing - Descubre & Comparte  GIFs

time to use your witchcraft and leak it on dbree sweetie

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Nah...keep fighting. It's entertainment.:oopna:

there’s not much else happening here anyway since lana will be like this until november: 

16 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

there’s not much else happening here anyway since lana will be like this until november: 

wait is she doing this delay until november?