Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Looking at the bright side, it seems like LDR8 will have more songs, we'll get a longer album. Manifest a 16-track record #ItsDarkButJustADelulu

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

This totally giving me LFL vibes pre-release. 16 tracks was instead of 18. Half original tracklist was scrapped (BAR, Yosemite, RBFY, probaly Serene Queen and some songs which titles we don't know yet), half was recorded after lead single release ( IMF, Mustang, Cherry) or added last minute (Change, Coachella, When The World...). Also some songs have been rearraged.

I feel like I can finally join the club, I had a dream about Lana's album last night. 16 tracks, the cover art was a mirror selfie that was edited bright red and was coming out September 17th ~ let's go delulu

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

16 hours ago, yayoop said:

I feel like I can finally join the club, I had a dream about Lana's album last night. 16 tracks, the cover art was a mirror selfie that was edited bright red and was coming out September 17th ~ let's go delulu

Let's make it Sept 5th, Lana has to do something to make up that Sept 5th release :'(

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I pop in here once in a while just to see if something new's happening and as usual, nothing.

4 days before the alleged album release and she can't even tweet a 4-word tweet saying "sorry its not coming" ?

I'm not mad she's not releasing, I'm mad she's CONSTANTLY lying in the faces of her fans and leading us on- the july 4th post is still on her insta. very disrespectful and irresponsible of her.  

maybe it's time to get into new artists who don't treat their fans like bottom of the barrel pieces of shit. 

and when she releases this so called album you know she'll be like 'hello here's my selfie for the cover and my lyrics about buying an easter bunny-shaped vibrator at walmart in oklahoma cus thats what yall deserve gn" and her next post will be congratulating birhtday to a random hobo she found on the street. I'm literally staning a clown 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

well, no surprise here, but still a lot of disappointment :bebe:

i love lana to death and she doesn't owe us a new album or anything, but she at least owes it to herself to respect her own art - if she'd have let chemtrails breathe and not announced fake dates so soon for an album that she's clearly very confused about, then none of us would be in this mess. chemtrails would've been enjoyed and ruminated on a lot more, we wouldn't get the impression that she doesn't care about it as a record and we also wouldn't get the impression that she enjoys torturing us with fake dates :toofunny:

while im not surprised and im not gonna unstan or whatever, i do agree with everyone saying this level of unprofessionalism..... far too much. its not a good look and doesn't feel nice as a fan either.

but on the plus side - so happy to hear about the birth of baby chuck!!! <3

Wq9zHLl.jpg

32 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

I pop in here once in a while just to see if something new's happening and as usual, nothing.

4 days before the alleged album release and she can't even tweet a 4-word tweet saying "sorry its not coming" ?

I'm not mad she's not releasing, I'm mad she's CONSTANTLY lying in the faces of her fans and leading us on- the july 4th post is still on her insta. very disrespectful and irresponsible of her.  

maybe it's time to get into new artists who don't treat their fans like bottom of the barrel pieces of shit. 

and when she releases this so called album you know she'll be like 'hello here's my selfie for the cover and my lyrics about buying an easter bunny-shaped vibrator at walmart in oklahoma cus thats what yall deserve gn" and her next post will be congratulating birhtday to a random hobo she found on the street. I'm literally staning a clown 

I kind of agree.  The clown part may be a bit harsh. I genuinely think she can't help it.  She seems to stumble between her creative life, her personal life and being "Lana Del Rey ". To us on the outside it may look easy but I imagine on the other side it is not. At least she is not full of herself.  She never says worship the ground I walk on. We are the one's who say that.  

it's the same shit every pre release, i'm surprised magazines/press haven't called her and her team out on this bullshit yet

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We could actually publish a book as thick as the bible containing posts from the 'Lies Lana Has Told Us' thread

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

52 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

4 days :flutter: We are so close.

Lol i think you might be the only one on Delulutrain right now. I admire your positivity though. 
i still expect some sorta post with very little (and confusing) confirmation around July 4, saying it’s coming at some point. I mean, Ben will eventually text her and remind her she should update us. 

16 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lol i think you might be the only one on Delulutrain right now. I admire your positivity though. 
i still expect some sorta post with very little (and confusing) confirmation it’s coming at some point, around July 4. 

I'm still on the delulutrain tho, hoping for a plot twist on July 4. Hope is a dangerous thing for a delulustan - but i have it

is it possible she could just delay it a couple weeks like she did with chemtrails? i guess adding tracks last minute isn't necessarily a bad sign because she did the same with LFL

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e