Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's giving 

f43.jpg

This Lana tweet is so funny to me because I get the impression Lana can't fight for shit. Bless her. Azealia deserved it tho :mj:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm sorry but commenting like that is just embarrassing, regardless of how upset you are. We can be frustrated and disappointed about the fake dates and lack of information and you can even express that to Lana and her management if you feel the need to, but throwing insults is just childish and reflects poorly on all of us. It's certainly not going to encourage them to treat the fans with more respect.

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m surprised Ben is a manager he’s so unprofessional. He’s blind and deaf to the idea that he is the problem…in that he does not communicate properly with fans.  He could easily have said a week ago July 4th isn’t happening the dates changed.  He doesn’t seem to get that the poor management is what’s angering fans, his ego is too big.  A troll is not someone who is upset who said some strong words ??‍♂️ he has to ask why people are so upset. He can’t go 5 minutes without calling a fan out as a troll.  

Do you really think that comment was a great way to start a conversation or to ask a serious question? And do you really think that post should make him think "You know what, she's right! I'm a moron! Lana deserves better!"?

6 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

How do you leave that interaction thinking Ben is the one in the wrong? Y’all stans lack common decency. Nobody deserves that and Ben is right to say that. Y’all know you guys are insulting and berating the very people who make the music we love happen.Without Ben or Ed y’all wouldnt have heard of Lana because she’d still be Lizzy Grant in Jersey playing at local dives

To clarify I do think the response as a bit much and rude yes, but as a whole he calls everyone a troll. Even though I sympathise that he’s getting abuse, he’s also partly responsible for why it’s occurring in the first place because he refuses to clearly communicate.  At the end of the day Lana is a musician, she’s not working for the CIA it’s not some fantastic secret that a dates changed or no longer happening, so there is absolutely no reason to not update us…in doing so everyone is happy and he’d not get this abuse. 

My opinion is that Ben is mostly manager in name only, and has very little influence on Lana unlike other managers. He does what she says, she likely doesn’t even tell him what’s going on. She releases dates without consulting him.  She’s all over the place and Ben let’s her believing it’s best for her art…but in reality she does need a firmer hand and someone to take charge more and who can say NO. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

14 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m surprised Ben is a manager he’s so unprofessional. He’s blind and deaf to the idea that he is the problem…in that he does not communicate properly with fans.  He could easily have said a week ago July 4th isn’t happening the dates changed.  He doesn’t seem to get that the poor management is what’s angering fans, his ego is too big.  A troll is not someone who is upset who said some strong words ??‍♂️ he has to ask why people are so upset. He can’t go 5 minutes without calling a fan out as a troll.  DB6FB7BB-C4A0-4414-B124-AD0D33E2FF1F.jpe

how do you read that and think Ben is wrong???

like okay Ben is her manager but let’s not pretend Lana doesn’t have a phone and access to social media. 

That whole comment is pathetic. Music will come when it comes, what is harassing Ben going to accomplish 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

like okay Ben is her manager but let’s not pretend Lana doesn’t have a phone and access to social media. 

That whole comment is pathetic. Music will come when it comes, what is harassing Ben going to accomplish 

I explained just before you commented 

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The comment is pathetic, but expectable from whoever is hiding behind a fan account on Instagram. What I find truly surprising is that he's answering to the comment and getting openly offended by that. That man is on the top of the management industry worldwide, how can he fall for such idiotic teasing?

Pd: Just saw someone here said Ben answered to their comment. If the comment is the one discussed here, ye, you definetly were disgusting on your manners. If not, anyway.

Just now, sjatib said:

The comment is pathetic, but expectable from whoever is hiding behind a fan account on Instagram. What I find truly surprising is that he's answering to the comment and getting openly offended by that. That man is on the top of the management industry worldwide, how can he fall for such idiotic teasing?

That’s what I mean by unprofessional also, you don’t answer comments like this. You ignore or block.  

14 minutes ago, Cloud Shrouded said:

the internet has ruined us :oprah: ppl think they can just talk however they want to people they have never even met irl

(random unoffensive thought: you could sell this post to Marina, sure she'd make a lyric of it)

17 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm sorry but commenting like that is just embarrassing, regardless of how upset you are. We can be frustrated and disappointed about the fake dates and lack of information and you can even express that to Lana and her management if you feel the need to, but throwing insults is just childish and reflects poorly on all of us. It's certainly not going to encourage them to treat the fans with more respect.

this is so concise and should be pinned to like the top of every page on here :oprah3: 

mUENGN9.png

Yeah guys, it's okay to be disappointed but if you want to complain, do it in a mature way and without offeding anyone. I'm sure that would make someone listen instead of brushing the commenter off as a troll.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Every album since LFL has been delayed, (despite still releasing almost an album per year), with consistent lack of clear communication and projects falling through since the Honeymoon era (arguably UV - remember there was a PWIC video?). To quote Dark But Just A Game: “I’m not gonna change, I’ll stay the same”. There’s nothing to figure out here people. Until there’s a pre-order, nothing is real. The album will come when it comes - maybe this year, and probably not next week. Save your energy, enjoy COTCC and a mini EP’s worth of new songs that together are but a few months old!

Pre-release Lana gonna Pre-release Lana, and we will stan when it’s released. Simple!

(i will say though, I would like the recent tracks to be left off if it’s being released later rather than sooner…)

Everyone has a right to feel how they feel, just don’t be so rude to someone who you literally don’t even know. There are ways to express frustration and disappointment to a person without belittling them - it doesn’t make you look any better, just worse.