Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I’m getting secondhand embarrassment

It’s just music fam lighten up

Yeah, Lana was the one to give us fake dates but have we all forgotten the trauma of Tropico?

I swear to god

Be mad all you want but just put your phone down and go outside, Jesus Christ

Masochists everywhere

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

ok ok ok mature bois and girls. You are so cool and mature but I think... it's not nice to lie to millions of people giving them random dates for which they are excited and happy af and then doing nothing about that like it was just a troll. Is it hard to say that something is delayed and apologise?

4 days and I don't care. Nothing about the delay is said yet. I will be angry but in july 5th.

Mmeow~

Her true question for the culture is “why do you keep trusting me when it says on my hands “trust no one”?”

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

We need to keep manifasting the digital release :legend:Don't stop Delulus. There's still a hope. They didn't announce the delay so maybe they consider releasing it for streaming.

OR maybe it will be only 1 week to 1 month delay. We can wait but pls not half of fking year...

Mmeow~

18 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

We need to keep manifasting the digital release :legend:Don't stop Delulus. There's still a hope. They didn't announce the delay so maybe they consider releasing it for streaming.

OR maybe it will be only 1 week to 1 month delay. We can wait but pls not half of fking year...

It's not coming. Ben literally said she's still working on the album. :bebe:

I’d love if Lana did an album where she shows the whole process from beginning to end, vlogs of her in the studio every week, talking about the lyrics she’s coming up with, the thought process. It would be so fascinating and engaging. I think it would create more hype than all this secrecy like it’s an undercover operation.  Music should be more open from time to time.  How something is made is as interesting as the final product. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’d love if Lana did an album where she shows the whole process from beginning to end, vlogs of her in the studio every week, talking about the lyrics she’s coming up with, the thought process. It would be so fascinating and engaging. I think it would create more hype than all this secrecy like it’s an undercover operation.  Music should be more open from time to time.  How something is made is as interesting as the final product. 

This is exactly the opposite of what she is :eek: queen, she’ll never do that. That’s not Lana at all……….. she’s not Emma Chamberlain 

0YnL0Kf.gif

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

it would be amazing but she'll never ever do that unfortunately

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I get the impression Lana can't fight for shit. :mj:

I would love for her to beat the shit out of me, doe :delicious: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

17 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I would love for her to beat the shit out of me, doe :delicious: 

the way she invited Az to come to her house and physically fight her was iconic

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

How do you leave that interaction thinking Ben is the one in the wrong? Y’all stans lack common decency. Nobody deserves that and Ben is right to say that. Y’all know you guys are insulting and berating the very people who make the music we love happen.Without Ben or Ed y’all wouldnt have heard of Lana because she’d still be Lizzy Grant in Jersey playing at local dives

He could have easily replied to all the others polite comments that were there before, but he deleted it. He likes the drama

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

the general message of that comment could've been conveyed in a much more mature way while still getting the point across... that was so unnecessary lmao

There were, but Ben deleted it. That's why I don't feel sorry for him