Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

This thread has died multiple times :bebe:

It's more cursed than the cocc pre-release,  and that thread was pretty much destroyed by a raging mod.  :blush2::thumb2:

honestly though, it'd be funny as fuck if she did just drop it on sunday and nobody expects it because we all think it's been delayed hahahaha i won't expect shit but it would be really funny

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 hours ago, yayoop said:

Remember when Lana added “Change” to LustForLife last minute:brows: July 4th 2022 is still happening guys

she added change to lfl last minute before the album was sent to the label to go into print, so unless she's making a digital release first (which i doubt) the fact that she added a song last minute means we're getting the new album in 3-4 months at least

we lost HARD sis...

edit: i just saw the 2022 date lol well but here is the tea anyways

Edited by lemonadetan

2 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

she added change to lfl last minute before the album was sent to the label to go into print, so unless she's making a digital release first (which i doubt) the fact that she added a song last minute means we're getting the new album in 3-4 months at least

we lost HARD sis..

:party: We didn't lose because the album is still not delayed :party: This can't be not released without a word this week because this time the announcement was super serious and official - not the COCC situation. We have the date on her insta that is not deleted and we can still expect the album! :party: She is going to release it digitally just like the 3 singles!

Im ready for the new music :party:

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

:party: We didn't lose because the album is still not delayed :party: This can't be not released without a word this week because this time the announcement was super serious and official - not the COCC situation. We have the date on her insta that is not deleted and we can still expect the album! :party: She is going to release it digitally just like the 3 singles!

Im ready for the new music :party:

you really make up for your name huh 

Just now, lemonadetan said:

you really make up for your name huh 

:party: How am I not right? We have the official date. Nothing is delayed :party: The album in 3 days :party: I am so ready!

Mmeow~

2 more days left, it's coming guys.

Let's do our best and keep on pretending that the album is delayed and we are all disappointed, that's what Lana wants us to think. 

We can do this!!! :trisha: Time for the most of your Delulu power!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing