Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Clearly the delay is an issue of cosmic unforgiveness and grudges blocking our receiving of the miracle ( the album)

Let us grab hands and pray:

Heavenly Father, We the denizens of LanaBoards are hear for atonement and forgiveness. We acknowledge that by our many attack thoughts and words in this forum we have acted not against Laba alone but also ourselves. We atone for this. We would like to see, hear, and think differently. We apologize for leaking her materials and posting cringe on Lana’s comments. We cant apolo for the twitter stand Lord but we ask that you guide them away from LDR Brazil and further delusions and distortions.

As we are forgiven we must also forgive. We forgive Lana for constantly saying that are simply just not true, and announcing dates she know she is going to change. We forgive her these past misdeeds and now wait in love for the divine tonwork through her sonically.

Amen.

Now we wait for God to work through this atonement and forgiveness and for its manifestation in an album Soon

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

13 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Dpuble Album. Both Statements are True. Happy Independence Day from doomerism

Pretty people lie, sometimes. That means a sexy DILF like Ben can really tell a porker. God Bless  and good listening

Ed is the superior DILF because he tells the truth, but sadly he only speaks once every 10 years

lana-del-rey-managers-billboard-650-comp

13 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Clearly the delay is an issue of cosmic unforgiveness and grudges blocking our receiving of the miracle ( the album)

Let us grab hands and pray:

Heavenly Father, We the denizens of LanaBoards are hear for atonement and forgiveness. We acknowledge that by our many attack thoughts and words in this forum we have acted not against Laba alone but also ourselves. We atone for this. We would like to see, hear, and think differently. We apologize for leaking her materials and posting cringe on Lana’s comments. We cant apolo for the twitter stand Lord but we ask that you guide them away from LDR Brazil and further delusions and distortions.

As we are forgiven we must also forgive. We forgive Lana for constantly saying that are simply just not true, and announcing dates she know she is going to change. We forgive her these past misdeeds and now wait in love for the divine tonwork through her sonically.

Amen.

Now we wait for God to work through this atonement and forgiveness and for its manifestation in an album Soon

200.gif

faSE.gif

16 hours ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

wait why’s everyone suddenly think the albums coming Sunday?? Have I missed something or are we just being delulu again :bebe:

hope is  dangerous thing for a delulu to have - but i have it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

wait why’s everyone suddenly think the albums coming Sunday?? Have I missed something or are we just being delulu again :bebe:

Lana would never lie about release dates! 2 days to go :party::party:

7 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

Let’s review the factz!!

1)BOZ said a week and a half ago “we may have avoided the delay”

2) when Ben went to Instagram he said “an album IS coming”

3) the album has yet to be announced as delayed by ANYONE. 
4) There has been absolute and total silence from EVERYONE involved 

5) mike responded to a fan saying he’d call Lana to remind her of the album 

6) BOZ’s “there’s no way the album is coming out July 4th” was a red herring so when the album comes it’s a surprise release (like Lana always wanted)

winning! We’re winning and we’re getting the album in less than 2 days 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

You're all delusionals

surprise digital release, it’s a fact!

plus she liked two tweets that mentioned the album coming July 4th

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

31 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Ed is the superior DILF because he tells the truth, but sadly he only speaks once every 10 years

lana-del-rey-managers-billboard-650-comp

it's like

I don't even remember he exists and that's too bad because ben hates our guts :stareney2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

18 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Let’s review the factz!!

1)BOZ said a week and a half ago “we may have avoided the delay”

2) when Ben went to Instagram he said “an album IS coming”

3) the album has yet to be announced as delayed by ANYONE. 
4) There has been absolute and total silence from EVERYONE involved 

5) mike responded to a fan saying he’d call Lana to remind her of the album 

6) BOZ’s “there’s no way the album is coming out July 4th” was a red herring so when the album comes it’s a surprise release (like Lana always wanted)

winning! We’re winning and we’re getting the album in less than 2 days 

Against all those facts: 

- it’s Lana. giphy.gif?cid=5e214886uatb5bzsbuxtp8paud

love how this thread - in the face of all hopelessness and disappointment- chooses to go the opposite end of the spectrum and start speculating that the album will surprise drop july 4th with 2 other albums and a newborn child :icant2:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, Style said:

love how this thread - in the face of all hopelessness and disappointment- chooses to go the opposite end of the spectrum and start speculating that the album will surprise drop july 4th with 2 other albums and a newborn child :icant2:

It’s the holy trinity and miracle birth of the delulu stans.