Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Style said:

imagine her performing a lizzy medley id literally die 

a lizzy grant medley with the accompanying music videos for each song playing in the back-drop, just like the lizzy days :trisha: 

WGe8ynS.gif

17 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Medley: Freak / Yound & Beautiful / Art Deco

13 Bitches + High By The Beach (Mashup)

Lizzy Grant Appreciation Medley: Mermaid Motel + Jump + Gramma + Pawn Shop Blues 

Wait... your mind :et:

7 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Why are u people so fucking toxic about disappointed people? 
That rudeness is just unnecessary and I really would appreciate if you step down of that glass pedestal because it can break.

stop acting like mature, always right little bitches. That role does not fit you well :um::awk:

Idk if this is directed at me, but there’s a difference between being disappointed (which we all obviously are) and saying stuff like “this was the only good thing happening in my life and she ruined it and I hate her” or “I’m never listening to her songs again”/“just for this I won’t buy her albums” and other generally petty and vindictive things. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

17 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

this would honestly be the perfect setlist :trisha: 

thank you, i was re-watching Neon Nature Tour by Marina again and thinking what if Lana literally make a whole concept that has songs from every era, divided into 8 segments for the tour tho. I love this idea and i hope she would do it someday.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Idk if this is directed at me, but there’s a difference between being disappointed (which we all obviously are) and saying stuff like “this was the only good thing happening in my life and she ruined it and I hate her” or “I’m never listening to her songs again”/“just for this I won’t buy her albums” and other generally petty and vindictive things. 

This post was not direct to anyone, unless people think it’s redirect to them…
How people react is not up to you, it’s up to them. Yes, there are comments a little bit off but we all are different human beings and our reactions to disappointment changes between everyone. I think it would be a little nicer if people managed to be a little more empathetic, even though people won’t actually do what they are saying.

You don’t need to be rude. If you don’t have nothing nice to say just don’t say it. It’s not that hard. Keep that to yourself. And when I’m saying “you” I’m not only talking about you, I’m talking about everyone who seems to actually feel like they are superior because they can handle this type of situation better. Just be nice. 
thanks for coming to my TED Talk

0YnL0Kf.gif

12 hours ago, COCC said:

Chucky's baby was delivered

Triple album coming tomorrow

We still blame Nikki for everything

:oopna2:

13 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

lol nothing, like really nothing.

well, back into hibernation i go :blush3:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, gsnlp said:

I’m talking about everyone who seems to actually feel like they are superior because they can handle this type of situation better. 

yea im sorry but if you handle this situation w/o having a meltdown or going for personal insults and attacks on lana/her collaborators you are, in fact, superior

image.png

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

This post was not direct to anyone, unless people think it’s redirect to them…
How people react is not up to you, it’s up to them. Yes, there are comments a little bit off but we all are different human beings and our reactions to disappointment changes between everyone. I think it would be a little nicer if people managed to be a little more empathetic, even though people won’t actually do what they are saying.

You don’t need to be rude. If you don’t have nothing nice to say just don’t say it. It’s not that hard. Keep that to yourself. And when I’m saying “you” I’m not only talking about you, I’m talking about everyone who seems to actually feel like they are superior because they can handle this type of situation better. Just be nice. 
thanks for coming to my TED Talk

talk about gLaSs pEDestAls :eek2:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, COCC said:

So I assume you guys have seen this

Maybe not tomorrow, but still soon :party:

Which is still pretty amazing. Worst case scenario: December (though Sept is much more plausible). It still would be 9 months since her last album, the shortest we ever had to wait. Plus there are surely a couple of surprises projects that could potentially be out before that. Plus the second poetry book at some point. We are fed. 

8 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

If any insiders are reading this please leak something tomorrow if Lana doesn’t feed us ?????

UFB, RBFY, LMH time to rise! :et:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Ok so obviously very nasty things about lana or her collaborators are unacceptable but y'all really get so worked up over people saying things like "i'm not buying her albums again" or voicing how irritated they are like.. i don't think anyone's in the wrong for being passionately upset. Limits and boundaries obviously apply but y'all DO have a superiority complex over not being disappointed and it's tiring

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat