Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Listen, I never actively said anything bad about the COCC standard cover or the triple single covers, but the album cover she posted today is miles ahead of both of those :sass: It really is giving Hounds of Love, and like Hounds of Love, is coming for critical acclaim 

imageproxy.jpg

It was thoughtful of her to let us know this this evening, so those who were expecting the album tomorrow can exhale. 

Two big dogs: shades of The Hounds of Love! 

What do we think this song is called? 

Just now, King of Saigon said:

HOLY SHIT THIS IS HER BEST ALBUM COVER ME THINKS. TEX AND MEX LOOK LIKE LIONS BY HER SIDE OMG. THE VIBES ARE INSANE. I CANNOT IM SHAKING :worship:1hY1qlJ.jpg

YES VERY BTD MV

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz just said that the next single is the alleged new title track :awk:

I lowkey feel like her erratic-ness and constant need to change things last minute especially with this album is making him not entirely accurate with this album. 

like, I think this song was the title at some point which is why he has it as the title track, but she’s since circled back to blue banisters as the title hence the cover. 

Cannot believe the absolute serve we got for this cover. Wish the photo covered the whole thing and there was no text but this is so much better than Chemtrails' cover. I just love the feel of it. She looks so beautiful 

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

BOZ said that there’s a possibility that she changed back to Blue banisters recently and that he should know for sure Monday so I think Monday must be the day it’s submitted to the label for good?

also she changed her profile pics to the cover

Submitting it on Monday...90 days from early July....album out in October! :sass:

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz just said that the next single is the alleged new title track :awk:

no but why would she post a new cover art with blue banisters if it isn’t the album name? unless the single cover gets changed i’m thinking it’s the same name

this morning I left a big ass polite comment on bens latest post asking for lana to not announce false dates and at least acknowledge the album, he deleted it but im so happy she posted and said TBD instead of a random date, her growth .

Just now, Peace said:

no but why would she post a new cover art with blue banisters if it isn’t the album name? unless the single cover gets changed i’m thinking it’s the same name

I don't understand it either. I hope she doesn't change anything cause that cover is one of her best :eek:

giphy.gif

no guys she has animals on her cover im shaking this is when she elevates her music to the next level every classic album has animals in the music: kate bush with her donkey sounds on the dreaming and the dogs on hounds of love, fiona apple with her dogs on fetch the bolt cutters, joanna newsom and the whole farm on ys HER UNIVERSIALLY ACCLAIMED 10/10 ALBUM IS COMING