Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I know a lot of people don't want her to put unreleased tracks on the album, but she's using Thunder and Cherry Blossom so it's an automatic blessing to me :beyonce: I have no idea how all these songs are gonna fit on the same album, but I'm looking forward to seeing if/how she reworks the unreleased songs 

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

OMG Lana liked my post im so giddy

(its abt Cherry Blossom!!!)

Omg how cute!! Congrats! :wub: I’m taking this as confirmation that both Thunder & Cherry Blossom are officially on the album!

whatever that new song is has a smiliar melody as afraid the 'i go back to california , new york to la'

I have a new favorite Lana lie: "Just a selphie" 

imageproxy.jpg

51 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

OMG Lana liked my post im so giddy

(its abt Cherry Blossom!!!)

Would you (guys) like Cherry Blossom and Thunder to be re-worked or re-produced for them to be part of BB? 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Would you (guys) like Cherry Blossom and Thunder to be re-worked or re-produced for them to be part of BB? 

Personally I like Thunder as-is. Cherry Blossom is nice but I wouldn’t mind a little more juice on that track 

D9-A6-F5-DD-7-DF4-4-F27-960-B-44-D5-A9-C

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Personally I like Thunder as-is. Cherry Blossom is nice but I wouldn’t mind a little more juice on that track 

D9-A6-F5-DD-7-DF4-4-F27-960-B-44-D5-A9-C

Imagine a Video Games-type production, where Cherry Blossom gets dreamier and more cinematic as the song goes on :trisha:

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Leave Thunder alone since it's already a masterpiece (unless Lana wants to expand on it and make it Venice Bitch-length - I wouldn't mind that at all). I'd like to hear a completely revamped Cherry Blossom, though, complete with strings and drums and atmosphere. CB's darker sister, Sycamore Tree.

55 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

CHERRY BLOSSOM ON YOUR SYCAMORE TREE

WHAT YOU DON'T TELL NO ONE, YOU CAN TELL ME

The Unhealthy Mind of a Stan. And how BTS helped me have an epiphany | by  arnxsia | Medium

I fucking LOVE this song YASSSSSSSS I’m sure she changed it a bit 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

With Cherry Blossom practically confirmed I need this album to be long. With Chemtrails we only got 11 tracks and we had 4 before the album (LMLYLAW, title track and the collabs). Well and the TJF snippet.

For BB we have 3 singles (+1 coming) and the 2 unreleased so that makes at least 6 songs before the album and I don't have the willpower to not listen to singles so please miss Lana bless us with a 16 track album :brows:

giphy.gif

Have you discussed this? BOZ said that new previewed song was recorded after most of the original album was scrapped. So we can see the direction Lana's going for. :flutter: