Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

controversial opinion incoming: lana's lyrics and melody are so beautiful and substantial that i think, whilst using the instruments u have listed, the songs' production could have been "sparser" like folk music, more earthy (think lizzy, may jailer days - this is where jack's production conflicts bc his work is just far too polished in general but is fantastic on i.e. NFR) then soar and really go nuts and experimental during bridges (on dance till we die, etc.) :xcry: 

Hide contents

i can dream a lil dream :crai:

Absolutely. I'm a huge fan of COCC the album--I like it much more than NFR! overall, but then, my favorite LDR albums are the unpopular choices here---'Paradise,' 'LFL,' and COCC.

I also think, generally speaking, her songwriting on COCC is better than on NFR!, though of course NFR! has MAC, VB, TG, and Hope. 

I'm ready for whatever she's going to serve on the new album. I doubt she's going to be going in a louder mode, but who knows. 

Oh holy cRAP I DREAMED THE PRE-ORDER JESUS 

:cryney2: 

The cover was real, it had 14 tracks, new mix for Blue Banisters, the new single she previewed was called Roads (wtf), and the album included Thunder, Serene Queen and I Talk to Jesus :dua: 

Lmao I need to stop thinking on this album way too much :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

So do we think that's Barrie in her insta pic? I think his vocals would sound nice on BB. 

Wait...

BB = Blue Banisters / BB = Brooklyn Baby

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana please my love Lana 

Release the single tomorrow and cure us off our depression. 

It is  more than SOOON . Soon has passed. If u delay more we will enter the Later later. .

Then the album will become later later later later later never.

I was procrastinating & did this 

5MSNAdT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Anyway, the correct quote from Peter Pan is "Death will be an awfully big adventure," not "life will be an awfully big adventure." Presumably, LDR's last two IG posts have something to do with the new record. 

had a Blue Banisters dream last night:eartha2:

in the dream, Lana announced the album on Instagram (again lmao), and it was entirely produced by Mike Dean. The album was like Dark But Just A Game mixed with Weyes Blood’s Titanic Rising

she didn’t give us a date for the release but it was still a nice dream even if it’s not realistic in the slightest:oopna2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

had a Blue Banisters dream last night:eartha2:

in the dream, Lana announced the album on Instagram (again lmao), and it was entirely produced by Mike Dean. The album was like Dark But Just A Game mixed with Weyes Blood’s Titanic Rising

she didn’t give us a date for the release but it was still a nice dream even if it’s not realistic in the slightest:oopna2:

We are dreaming about this album, it must mean something! BLUE BANISTERS COMING JULY 30  m a n i f e s t i n g :legend: :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

We are dreaming about this album, it must mean something! BLUE BANISTERS COMING JULY 30  m a n i f e s t i n g :legend: :oprah: 

I also had a dream about lana news must be coming soon # m a n i f e s t i n g :legend:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

5 hours ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Yess boom like that realness :oprah:

Anyway, if there's any collab at all, I wouldn't be mad if it's with Jesse. 

I don’t love all of her collabs and prefer her solo, but something with Jesse, I’d be here for. I don’t think it’s coming on BB though… But just from the snippet, wouldn’t it be a very nice and catchy summer jam?!? 

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Haha! Love your enthusiasm.

July 30 is the Bleachers release, So I don’t expect anything around that date, but early August for single and preorder?

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

July 30 is the Bleachers release, So I don’t expect anything around that date, but early August for single and preorder?

so it's confirmed?!!! lana set to release Blue Banisters on July 30, 1 second before the bleachers' release :legend:

mUENGN9.png