Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

This is now a Jack AntoNOff hate account. Come up with something new:

Glad she ditched him for Blue Banisters, which will be another gem in her catalog. Her Joni serve. :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

This is now a Jack AntoNOff hate account. Come up with something new:

Glad she ditched him for Blue Banisters, which will be another gem in her catalog. Her Joni serve. :clapback:

:oprah2:

can't wait for venice bitch & tulsa jesus freak "samples" in upcoming/future jack antonoff projects... :ma: :bye: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Every few weeks when we don't have new info, this thread always turns into Jack discussion, that discussion usually being people talking shit about him. It's like clockwork at this point - it's not really a good or bad thing (personally, I'm very neutral about Jack, I don't love him but I don't hate him), just something that's bound to happen 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

i agree. the only jazz i hear is in textbook. i hate to say it but i do think its going to be similar to COCC. maybe a little less folky but basically the same idea. i dont feel like she gave herself enough time in between albums to come up with a whole new sound. 

Sorry no. They dont resemble COCC in the slightest. Only the tempo. Her vocals, her phrasing and the production itself are vastly different from COCC.

14 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Every few weeks when we don't have new info, this thread always turns into Jack discussion, that discussion usually being people talking shit about him. It's like clockwork at this point - it's not really a good or bad thing (personally, I'm very neutral about Jack, I don't love him but I don't hate him), just something that's bound to happen 

There was also some casual hate towards Nikki, Olivia or Billie in the last couple of months. LB contains multitudes :oprah3:

Edit: Also some Ben hate and Ben thirst. But mostly hate.

friendly reminder, nikki lane didn't steal lana's chord progression/melody and recycle it for another alt. girl :ma: breaking up slowly would've been improved if it was structured differently & if it wasn't as short true.gif hard rock collab album that's NOT produced by jack antonoff featuring lana, nikki, & courtney is coming! :agree: :nails: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

11 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

ya'll can shit on the lack of promo era etc. but the three tracks are incredibly strong n solid. lets hope the album finishes strong n although I do appreciate cocc (lol) here's to her being able to finish the record off w more power and dynamism in its sound 

Part of the reason why we lost interest in COCC is because of her announcement of RCS the day after Chemtrails was released. But I’ve listened to it today, from cover to cover, and it is a stunning piece of work for a quiet summer day at home. As of now, BB could be Chemtrails’s little sister, for a beautiful evening at the cabin. :flutter:

32 minutes ago, COCC said:

Edit: Also some Ben hate and Ben thirst. But mostly hate.

Ben and Ed do give off some major daddy vibes ??

Now is the time someone pings BOZ on atrl.

ATRL guyz...where u at

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Part of the reason why we lost interest in COCC is because of her announcement of RCS the day after Chemtrails was released. But I’ve listened to it today, from cover to cover, and it is a stunning piece of work for a quiet summer day at home. As of now, BB could be Chemtrails’s little sister, for a beautiful evening at the cabin. :flutter:

I'm hopin BB's more of the brusque to cocc's demure. and god the album deserved more recognition and promo. she basically dropped it and left it in the cold 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

literally months ago 

I had not realised that until yesterday when I tried to find it on YouTube (thanks god I downloaded it) that must mean that she is considering that song to add it to the tracklist, I guess. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

There's nothing for us to talk about
Like album news and those things :crying2::krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I had not realised that until yesterday when I tried to find it on YouTube (thanks god I downloaded it) that must mean that she is considering that song to add it to the tracklist, I guess. 

they’ve been getting taken down for a year already 

well obviously (normally) but we knew that for over a month now according to boz :rip: (if she didn’t changed everything again :bebe:)

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Why do I feel like cocc was released three years ago and we've been waiting for LDR8 for a year?:hdu:

Because this era feels dry like the Sahara Desert

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Why do I feel like cocc was released three years ago and we've been waiting for LDR8 for a year?:hdu:

Because of „June 1“ and „July 4“ :stareney: