Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The account Leaking news on Twitter made two posts about Lana. According to them, the tracklist should be posted soon, with the single in August.  Of course, this could only be speculation (it’s been my guess since the July post), but this account is more reliable than Dior for example, and they come back when plans did change (which happens a lot with many artists, especially with the shitload of releases coming until the end of the year).

it's gonna b august next week Ej4vGuvU8AUpLh7.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The account Leaking news on Twitter made two posts about Lana. According to them, the tracklist should be posted soon, with the single in August.  Of course, this could only be speculation (it’s been my guess since the July post), but this account is more reliable than Dior for example, and they come back when plans did change (which happens a lot with many artists, especially with the shitload of releases coming until the end of the year).

Def wouldn’t trust it - I just looked at their thread of “when they were right” and it’s all info they reposted that came from blackoutzone/eclipse/theallknower - everything else they post just seems to be bs they make up and hope is right

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

Def wouldn’t trust it - I just looked at their thread of “when they were right” and it’s all info they reposted that came from blackoutzone/eclipse/theallknower - everything else they post just seems to be bs they make up and hope is right

They’re never 100% right, like you said. And Lana really doesn’t seem to update anyone on her process lol, which makes it very hard for any “insider” to know anything. But since this account doesn’t say very much about Lana, I thought it might be a sign that she is done and the rollout for BB is finally beginning. Or it’s just speculation, but I’m getting a end of Sept or October release vibes for this album, so the tracklist and preorders are likely to begin soon, I guess. 

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

have i missed anything? been so busy lately

Absolutely nothing, sweetie. Except for the selfie posts and leakin_news on Twitter saying the tracklist and preorder are coming in August (we’re debating how “reliable” this could be).

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Absolutely nothing, sweetie. Except for the selfie posts and leakin_news on Twitter saying the tracklist and preorder are coming in August (we’re debating how “reliable” this could be).

thank you <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, be sweet said:

I'll be delulu and take the info I'm hyped :defeated:

I’m pretty sure we’re getting something in August. The three singles have been out for two months now, she did post on July 4 to give us some sort of update; she knows we’re expecting BB in the next months. Plus she did say the snippet was a single, and not some random song she loves. The album is coming in the next months. :party:

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m pretty sure we’re getting something in August. The three singles have been out for two months now, she did post on July 4 to give us some sort of update; she knows we’re expecting BB in the next months. Plus she did say the snippet was a single, and not some random song she loves. The album is coming in the next months. :party:

ik but im deprived and bored

I mean isn't it pretty safe to say that the only Lana insiders are Boz and Eclipse? If we don't hear it from them then it's most definitely not true

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

fuck this is so boring did billboard kill pre-orders? did payola screw us all. let's find out next time ok g2g 

TF? just don't listen to it 

We dont want Let Me Love You Like A Woman PT 2

Keep it

Lust For Dead   large.gif

18 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I mean isn't it pretty safe to say that the only Lana insiders are Boz and Eclipse? If we don't hear it from them then it's most definitely not true

They’re pretty much the most reliable insiders but BoZ keeps quiet because she changes her mind all the time and Eclipse seems to be under the constant radar of Ben and Ed. We’ll know from them a couple of days prior to release the single is really coming I guess.

40 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

HOT NEWS

I heard middle of set/early oct album release. Possible 14 tracks. :bop:

Praying you are right cause knowing already half of the tracklist I can't take another short album :bebe:

I still think we are getting something (at least news) a couple of days after the Bleachers album. Or maybe she'll announce it randomly this week and then say "pd: tune in this Friday for Jack's album" or something like that cause she loves to promote other's work more than her own :thumb2:

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

BTW: LANA DEL REY IF U ARE READING THIS WE DONT WANT MAP OF LA. THIS A BORING SONG!!! RELEASE THUNDER

Excuse me but Map of LA is excellence. Thunder would be nice too, but maybe save it for the album I guess.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: