Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

BTW: LANA DEL REY IF U ARE READING THIS WE DONT WANT MAP OF LA. THIS A BORING SONG!!! RELEASE THUNDER

coming from a LFL stan i'm not mad, just disappointed...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana needs to release something ASAP (preferably the snippet/Map of L.A) because this era of silence is clearly starting to get to some of us :oopna:

imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, World At War said:

not expecting anything this week, specially considering how she has collabs in the jack album out on friday.

This would make sense but on the other hand, iirc last time Jack dropped, she posted his album cover and released three songs without a word :ma: prayers

nice cocc bro

2 hours ago, lustforlife said:

BTW: LANA DEL REY IF U ARE READING THIS WE DONT WANT MAP OF LA. THIS A BORING SONG!!! RELEASE THUNDER

YMkFhNf.jpg

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

my body is a map of LA, I stand straight like an annnnngel with a haaaalo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So is Map Of LA/Sierra Madre the official LB name for that song? Coming up with our own names after snippets brings me bittersweet memories from the NFR era :crying4:.

I think it's going to be called Good God but if it was considered as the album title at some point I'm not sure. Maybe it's Good God as a relief sigh (or a moan :brows:) like what she used to say when singing White Mustang live cause she's finally free to tell her story or whatever went through her head after qftc.

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So is Map Of LA/Sierra Madre the official LB name for that song? Coming up with our own names after snippets brings me bittersweet memories from the NFR era :crying4:.

I think it's going to be called Good God but if it was considered as the album title at some point I'm not sure. Maybe it's Good God as a relief sigh (or a moan :brows:) like what she used to say when singing White Mustang live cause she's finally free to tell her story or whatever went through her head after qftc.

BOZ said the title of the song comes exactly after the moment the snippet ended... so I don’t think we have any real hint yet.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

wait i missed a few pages, why do u think it would be called good god? i mean did someone drop a hint or is it a random title? i personally like it 

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

BOZ said the title of the song comes exactly after the moment the snippet ended... so I don’t think we have any real hint yet.

SHE'S SICK (smart) FOR DOING THAT 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

29 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

wait i missed a few pages, why do u think it would be called good god? i mean did someone drop a hint or is it a random title? i personally like it 

she published then deleted a selfie that had that as a caption so people think that mightve been a hint she let slide lol

10 minutes ago, World At War said:

she published then deleted a selfie that had that as a caption so people think that mightve been a hint she let slide lol

oh you're talking about the deleted photo dump with the golden knife pic right? cuz i remember that caption now that you reminded me, i just can't see it being a song title just from that tho

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

It was the caption of the post she deleted and someone said that she was wearing the same outfit from the snippet video so I'm just guessing :brows: I'd love it as the title and in my head it fits the sensual undertones of the snippet 

giphy.gif