Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

DISCLAIMER: I KNOW IT’S COMING FROM DIOR!!! AND I KNOW HIS REPUTATION HERE!!! 
BUT WE ARE STARVING!! 
but let’s put him to the test…. If he ends up being right, then good!! If he fails, well..

The single is supposed to be released within a month of the snippet posting, along with tracklist and release date. Apparently, Dealer is there. 

im kinda half believing this bc they said someone else told them rather than them coming to the conclusion themself :creep: but we shall see, i wont get my hopes up

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

BUT WE ARE STARVING!! 
but let’s put him to the test…. If he ends up being right, then good!! If he fails, well..

The single is supposed to be released within a month of the snippet posting, along with tracklist and release date. Apparently, Dealer is there. 

PARADISE??? YES. FUCKING FINALLY W8eG9yr.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I don't think they are worried about Billie overshadowing her cause Lana's singles fly under the radar anyway... of course they won't release the albums close but they won't wait a month either just to announce a single and a preorder. 

Also Billie is not in her prime anymore. It's not like her album will stop the music industry and Interscope promotion for a whole month.

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Realistically, I think the single is dropping the end of summer and the album probably won’t arrive until the end of this year or the top of next year. From a business point of view, perhaps they are waiting until January 2022 so that Blue Banisters gets more exposure as it coincides with Born to Die’s 10 year anniversary. People talking about BTD’s legacy and Lana being celebrated in the mainstream for her longevity after 10 years is the perfect time to release a new album, commercially-speaking.

Feb 11 will do!

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

4 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

im kinda half believing this bc they said someone else told them rather than them coming to the conclusion themself :creep: but we shall see, i wont get my hopes up

I see Dior as a “distributor” like Amazon when it comes to rumours: he talks to a lot of people claiming they are insiders, so posts don’t turn out always right if he talked to someone who was trolling or if plans changed. And with Lana, it must be very difficult since she changes ideas all the time and there are less and less reliable insiders now. Dior’s been right about pretty much of the Billie posts… so we’ll see. And hey, it’s better than no news at this point. 

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

BUT WE ARE STARVING!! 

mama i'm believing this for now just for the delusion of it all but when i tell you NONE of the songs that we already know (except maybe thunder) resembles, reminds, sounds like or even bare semblance to paradise... only if she scraps or reworks these songs, which i find very impossible

blue banister's thunder is a rework, it'll be a dramatic poetic 11-minute psychdelic rock track, a divise & breathtaking rendition of the scene in tropico where "eve" bites the fruit, lightning strikes, and marilyn monroe starts screeching :ma: :et: 

you roll like thunder... *THUNDER* AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! :monica:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

i usually don't talk about unreleased songs being on new albums but HONESTLY I Talk To Jesus just makes sense in this era. Lyrics wise and sound wise. I really feel like it needs to appear in the chemtrails/ blue banisters timeline. It deserves it, especially if it was re-recorded with current vocals ugh fkjlasdfk;asdjkldflksa 

faSE.gif

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

mama i'm believing this for now just for the delusion of it all but when i tell you NONE of the songs that we already know (except maybe thunder) resembles, reminds, sounds like or even bare semblance to paradise... only if she scraps or reworks these songs, which i find very impossible

I see the “Paradise” comparison as “darker and more personal texts”, and not necessarily bigger production?!? Or there are a couple of surprises on BB and it ends being a very diverse album, maybe?

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

if this means gods & monsters and body electric level of serve...

cola level of iconic & bel air level of beauty... :trisha: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix