Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The way I jumped for a second... (I fall for it every time). But then when she posted the BB album cover I expected whatever and got surprised so...

She'll post again. If it's not today, some day of this week to announce the single :brows:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, gsnlp said:

Paradise 2.0? Have you heard the 3 sisters singles? There’s nothing there that remains to Paradise, sonically and thematically speaking… 

This “reliable insider” gave wrong informations to Dior. This “reliable insider” is Lana herself trying to play with us once again. Or Ben. Or Mike (high Mike). Or Clay. Or barefooted chicken.

But we don’t know that the three singles are on the new record, or still on it. 

I love ‘Paradise,’ so if it is sonically like P, that’s great news to me. 

15 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

“My new single coming Aug 13”

05-C0536-D-27-AC-429-A-A0-C6-9830849-F10

issa joke don’t come for me 

Already outsold Lorde. Her power.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This isn't coming this year lol :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

45 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

This isn't coming this year lol :et:

were there people who thought it would?

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

did eclipse post on twitter today that map of LA is coming august 8th? composed by gabe simon and the video dropping the same day

no he did not. that was fake

Hey yall been gone for a while. I was active alot during the chemtrails pre-release, but ive been going through a lot the past few months :/ call me delulu but lanas music has helped me through all of my life journeys, and the three singles from blue banisters have really helped me through a lot. Wildflower Wildfire being my favorite, a song has never made me feel so seen even in the loneliest parts of my life. Im excited to be back tho! I need some excitement right now and all this talk on twitter about the tracklist is getting me so hype! Lana is definitely coming soon! I feel it (Without the -ish part lol) 

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Lana's recent post makes me believe that we might be getting something this week. 

Im pretty sure the mountains she posted were the sierra madre i feel like shes def hinting that “soonish” is closer than we hoped :)

We need to be fed this summer :trisha::trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

9 hours ago, be sweet said:

I hope it doesn't I'd want her to do something special for the anniversary since there are many opportunities that could stem from that - and I'm sure her label wouldn't let her ignore BTD's anniversary and overshadowing it with another potentially critically acclaimed album wouldn't be nice for the BTD stans :(

I‘m sure that neither Lana nor her management will acknowledge the anniversary. Best we can get is a „happy birthday“ ig-post or Nikki covering Video Games. :eartha2:

1 hour ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Im pretty sure the mountains she posted were the sierra madre i feel like shes def hinting that “soonish” is closer than we hoped :)

I mean ... at this point "soonish" is over 3 weeks ago so there is nothing "soon" about it anymore 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!