Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

I need some excitement right now

girl do I hate to break it to you but this ain't where to find it :oprah2: 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

9 hours ago, SweetHenny said:

"Blue Banisters" will be a bigger sister to Paradise, an aunt to COCC and NFR, a stepmom of Honeymoon, the mistress of Ultraviolence, grumpy grandma of BtD and a mother-in-law who hates LFL :oprah:

the bonnie of ultraviolence :defeated:

mUENGN9.png

22 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

manifesting lana doing 73 questions with vogue like lorde :legend: :stareney2: :what: 

It would be another batshit parade of stuff noone cares about, like that Rolling Stones Interview where the pretentious

Berlin-Hipster-Boy thought he was all deep for talking about ☆gHoStS♤ and window-views.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, COCC said:

I‘m sure that neither Lana nor her management will acknowledge the anniversary. Best we can get is a „happy birthday“ ig-post or Nikki covering Video Games. :eartha2:

unmanifest now :oprah3:

It would be perfect if Lana covered Blue Skies for this album, and make it the track after thunder to signify the “sunshine after the storm”…it would go so well w her voice too, the serve it would be :oprah:

44 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

It would be another batshit parade of stuff noone cares about, like that Rolling Stones Interview where the pretentious

Berlin-Hipster-Boy thought he was all deep for talking about ☆gHoStS♤ and window-views.

what we need is the energy from rolling stone's 2014 cover story where lana shuts the door in the interviewer's face at the end :defeated:

“I am confident.” Her eyes are ablaze with hurt and pride. “I am.” She says goodbye, and shuts the door.

Hottest bitch there ever was ugh

mUENGN9.png

5 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Lana's recent post makes me believe that we might be getting something this week. 

hi lana give us something please :crying:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

On 7/27/2021 at 7:47 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

The account Leaking news on Twitter made two posts about Lana. According to them, the tracklist should be posted soon, with the single in August.  Of course, this could only be speculation (it’s been my guess since the July post), but this account is more reliable than Dior for example, and they come back when plans did change (which happens a lot with many artists, especially with the shitload of releases coming until the end of the year).

this is literally the only account I follow on twitter that isn't a celeb because they are so reliable 

UtrMWJM.jpg

waiting for the notifications on instagram "lana del rey posted a photo", "lana del rey posted a video" and a YouTube notification "lana del rey posted a video"

UtrMWJM.jpg