Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

25 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I think we're all missing the point here. what the fuck happened to jenny. where is she. how is she now? what about jenny's tour 32df0bf0bb604228e774a13950d24388afd40374

She's in the pool

2 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

mike and gabe and zach and dean n drew coming in to the studio to fix the vibes

giphy.gif  

kanye released mike from ATL? finally we might have a chance to benefit from his vision 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Drake, Billie and Jack dropping this week...

Possible single next week?

Coz then the next 3 weeks are gonna be about Lorde, Halsey and maybe a Taylor single..

Album sep 2nd/3rd week <3

22 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

The single has to be coming. It makes no sense to announce it saying "soonish" and then have a 3 month break.

Boz said that the announcement wasn't planned but I'm almost sure it was the cover what wasn't supposed to be revealed yet (hence the TBD caption) but the single teasing was according to plan. I guess the album cover was just a little treat to make up for the infamous July 4th date. (Cause she usually reveals the cover along with the tracklist and preorder/release date).

it's lana - nothing makes sense. She might release it next year, or never (like the Blue Banisters video).

also, what is this crappy Bleachers song she's singing backups on? Just a favor to Jack i guess. But it's pretty forgettable

4 hours ago, barttttender said:

it's lana - nothing makes sense. She might release it next year, or never (like the Blue Banisters video).

also, what is this crappy Bleachers song she's singing backups on? Just a favor to Jack i guess. But it's pretty forgettable

the lyrics make me think of lana tho "can't blacken the pages with russian poetry and be happy"

where he talks about some russian book or something but other than that she's literally not heard in the entire song

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Except Thunder deleting from yt, the same things happen with Serene Queen. Someone must really care that the song isn't published. Maybe there are plans to release it. 

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Except Thunder deleting from yt, the same things happen with Serene Queen. Someone must really care that the song isn't published. Maybe there are plans to release it. 

It could be possible Lana decided to re-work it after seeing the positive fan reactions after the leak. I think this happens more often than we think maybe Lana leaks it herself :mj:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Someone should hack her label's system and add Serene Queen to the tracklist :ma: we NEED that bop released!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Why do you guys want so many leaked songs on the album when we could have new songs instead :ohno: Thunder and Cherry Blossom are enough already leaked songs for one album

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

14 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Someone should hack her label's system and add Serene Queen to the tracklist :ma: we NEED that bop released!

Literally this. Serene Queen is in top 3 in the list of her true bangers.

Happy as the moonshine

12 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Why do you guys want so many leaked songs on the album when we could have new songs instead :ohno: 

Because we can :ma:

Nah, but in all honesty, SQ and Thunder outdo most of Lana's latest released songs (with the exception of BB/WW) so :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Sorry to go a bit off topic but regarding the unreleased songs being removed from youtube I think it's a combination of:

- Release plans (like what may be happening with Thunder)

- Publishing and copyright stuff. If the songs are registered even if not released they are still property of Lana's label and herself. Also there are a lot of other people involved like producers, other songwriters and the whole mixing/sound crew.

- Lana's decision. Even if they are demos/unregistered songs that don't fall under copyright claims, I'm sure Lana still has the legal means to prevent the songs to be spread around the internet.

There has to be a lot more reasoning behind that cause there are some songs that never get taken down and even the whole Honeymouns youtube channel that has a lot of unreleased songs uploaded without having to alter the pitch or speed.

Also this is all speculation cause I'm a bit clueless about law and copyright and all those things so feel free to correct me.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, FallingCherry said:

Why do you guys want so many leaked songs on the album when we could have new songs instead :ohno: Thunder and Cherry Blossom are enough already leaked songs for one album

We could have them AND many new songs! What about 13 new songs + Thunder and Serene Queen? Even Cherry Blossom could fit hearing Blue Banisters, but I wouldn't mind a *long* album with two or three unreleased songs in it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: