Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Most of her leaked songs have been getting deleted off Youtube since they originally leaked, I don't think it necessarily means that they're going to be officially released, but I am hoping that at least Thunder makes it. The past few years, Lana's released my favorite/most wanted unreleased or unleaked tracks (BAR and Yosemite), so hopefully Thunder continues that new tradition for BB. And honestly, I think that just based on lyrics alone it would fit the album well - whether or not she changes the production would determine if it would fit as a whole, but I don't think she would completely rework it  

imageproxy.jpg

On 7/28/2021 at 3:40 PM, Alison by Slowdive said:

manifesting lana doing 73 questions with vogue like lorde :legend: :stareney2: :what: 

fuck now i have to manifest lana doing hot ones like lorde :legend::brandy: :wtf2: 

literally tho. sean evans would ask the right questions and potentially single-handedly salvage her public image

mUENGN9.png

Usually I’m also like “No more unreleased!! New music pls” but……………. i don’t even trust that new music to be interesting, so please fill it to the brim with unreleased as long as they’re not changed too much. I’d rather have an album of unreleased than an album of…. those.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I just realized that every album of hers feature reworked scrapped songs from other projects/albums:

BTD: Diet Mtn Dew, National Anthem/I Want it All and Lolita (these are from the pre-LDR era/Lizzy Grant era)

Paradise: Yayo

Ultraviolence: Old Money/Metaphetamines and maybe Black Beauty (from the original UV concept with AFFA, JFK, Hollywood, Starry Eyed)

Honeymoon: 24 (from the Bond soundtrack), Beautiful People and Say Yes to Heaven (reworked for HM but scrapped again)

Lust for Life: Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

Norman Fucking Rockwell: TNBAR/Architecture and California

COCC: Let Me Love You Like a Woman, Not All Who Wander Are Lost/Wanderlust and Yosemite

BB: Cherry Blossom, Thunder and Dealer

you know we're trying really hard to have at least some fun, but if you keep moving the fucking posts, i may as well stop entirely posting anything. no wonder this thread won't live up to the prior era. this heavy moderation is absolutely not necessary

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

5 minutes ago, lamms said:

you know we're trying really hard to have at least some fun, but if you keep moving the fucking posts, i may as well stop entirely posting anything. no wonder this thread won't live up to the prior era. this heavy moderation is absolutely not necessary

yes, exactly! ty for saying this, especially when nothing's happening currently, it should be obvious that we all love being silly sometimes

WGe8ynS.gif

4 hours ago, Super Movie said:

Most of her leaked songs have been getting deleted off Youtube since they originally leaked, I don't think it necessarily means that they're going to be officially released, but I am hoping that at least Thunder makes it. The past few years, Lana's released my favorite/most wanted unreleased or unleaked tracks (BAR and Yosemite), so hopefully Thunder continues that new tradition for BB. And honestly, I think that just based on lyrics alone it would fit the album well - whether or not she changes the production would determine if it would fit as a whole, but I don't think she would completely rework it  

Lana to her team  :  ‘Delete a few songs randomly off YouTube let’s fuck with their minds’ :omfg2:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

25 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

yes, exactly! ty for saying this, especially when nothing's happening currently, it should be obvious that we all love being silly sometimes

watch me being extra silly when she drops the preorder and tracklist or more tiddies, all of them is fine

vphvoVG.gif

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

The rando lana disc. thread is like the black hole where many of my beautiful posts for the sake of thread sprucing n seasoning have been willingly thrust into the vast nothingness of it to die. Where is the fun. Where is the implied meaning? The way this thread can lack flirt is dishonorable to lana's playful side n the playful side of life. Why be an unripe cantelope when u can be a dragonfruit. Or a mango. vphvoVG.gif

Also we want the tracklist vphvoVG.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 hours ago, lamms said:

i totally agree :/ the littlest bit of fun is seen as off topic. thats why i havent been posting much bc most of my posts get moved its just not worth it lol

Let's manifest Lana announce the album release next week, after this Bleachers' album release cycle.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

All I want at this point is a fall album :hair: It's the perfect season, which would be make it the best time for an album to be released, especially if it's released late October-early November

imageproxy.jpg

Alright, that's enough discussion about the forbidden song. Remember it's not supposed to be spoken about here, and this beating around the bush about it isn't exactly not talking about it lol. I've hidden all posts mentioning it, and please do not mention it further. Thank you! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS