Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

BB ( the album): 1970’s cinema. Floral Haze. A long hike up a jugged hillside. Ghosts of the laurel canyon singing their haunted melodies still. A croaky off tune guitar. Fresh flowers in a decrepid house. Thunderstorm at the beach. Psilocybin medicine. Broken promises unbroken memories. Sleeping Beauty. Joan Didion. Dressed in all white chilling with the cactus. Joshua tree / swaying hazily/ I’m still sweet in the desert air. Sprite at a old saloon.

chemtrails could never tbh

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

19 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

BB ( the album): 1970’s cinema. Floral Haze. A long hike up a jugged hillside. Ghosts of the laurel canyon singing their haunted melodies still. A croaky off tune guitar. Fresh flowers in a decrepid house. Thunderstorm at the beach. Psilocybin medicine. Broken promises unbroken memories. Sleeping Beauty. Joan Didion. Dressed in all white chilling with the cactus. Joshua tree / swaying hazily/ I’m still sweet in the desert air. Sprite at a old saloon.

this is everything i’ve ever wanted

30 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dwku5ngvdj608osjhv

15 hours ago, Elle said:

That is what this thread is actually meant for.

I’ve thought about creating another thread for people to post Blue Banisters memes, gif spams, jokes, etc so this thread could be a clean place for discussion, theories, thoughts, etc.

So there would be this thread: Blue Banisters Pre-Release Discussion Thread

and: Blue Banisters Pre-Release Hype Thread

& that way people who actually want to discuss or post other meaningful contributions can do so without having to filter through spam, and those who just want to make silly fun posts can have their own space to do so. Similar to our UFB Pre-Leak thread. 

im just not sure if people would get confused with two threads. Of course we could always try it out and just see how things go and if it doesn’t work just start from square one again. But I’ve already been receiving reports from the spam in here tonight so idk maybe it would be a good idea to have two separate threads for Blue Banisters stuff.

Also I’ve been heavily considering just knocking this thread back to a Pre-Pre-Release thread. We never even had one for this era because she seemingly announced it so quickly, but since that didn’t pan out, maybe I should change this one to be a Pre-Pre-Release until we get some sort of actual release date. That doesnt really change much except for this thread will be locked and a new one will be created when we’re further along in the release cycle as usual.

anyway, just thoughts, but I’m off to sleep now! x

checked IPs, this is a unique account lol not one of us. Only one account per user anyways! :mj2: but believe it or not, there are users besides us mods who would like this thread to be just for discussion so people don’t have to sort through spam (as evident by multiple reports I receive), which is why I’ve toyed around with the idea of two threads - one for discussion and one for hype. Just not sure how well it would go x

Aye my bad Lana fans - didn’t think this would rile and offend people on this thread that easily... I did not mean no memes or no fun on this thread… no, that’s not the point at all. i literally asked if there was “any other” thread other than this one - and it’s ight if there isn’t one. In all honesty, yes, it’s very annoying just trynna scroll past constant trolling. 

Maybe I’m just boring, but as someone who’s just passionate about reading other people’s theories on Lana’s art, creativity, writing, and poetry - it would just be nice being a part of a thread who’s passionate about that as well. Yes, I rarely post on here myself. and Yes, I understand that there is nothing to talk about right now. I guess imo I’d prefer no one say anything at all until new shit comes up, but I understand that it ain’t my thread. That’s why the question was brought up in the first place. lmfao i’ll just stick to reddit folks

It’s honestly ight ya’ll. Thanks, Elle, along with with the other MODs for regulating everything. No need to create another thread cause I do believe it will be confusing - in addition, more moderating as well. Also, I apologize to mods as I am in no way implying anything. just a quiet lurker/reader. Peace n carry on. 

5 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

is this our question for the culture era

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521051aa956072932489

question for the culture... now that lady gaga has had a hit fan-forum, can i please go back to posting mariah gifs, glitter text, speculating the aesthetic of blue banisters, stanning wildflower wildfire, and begging for ufb & bikini gold, without being accused of ruining discussion, or saying that i'm glamourizing jared or darla? 

Y'all when you get a notification when Lana posts something new. 

giphy.gif

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

question for the culture... now that lady gaga has had a hit fan-forum, can i please go back to posting mariah gifs, glitter text, speculating the aesthetic of blue banisters, stanning wildflower wildfire, and begging for ufb & bikini gold, without being accused of ruining discussion, or saying that i'm glamourizing jared or darla? 

With all of the smileys users are finally allowed to spam I just want to say over the last ten months I think it's pathetic that my minor gif spamming depicting my sometimes unhinged or messy roles in my posts has often made users say I've set the discussion back hundreds of pages.

Capture.jpg

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

love this. :thumb3::whine:

UV/Honeymoon

12 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

With all of the smileys users are finally allowed to spam I just want to say over the last ten months I think it's pathetic that my minor gif spamming depicting my sometimes unhinged or messy roles in my posts has sometimes made users say I've set the discussion back hundreds of pages.

Let this be clear, I'm not not a lipster but there has to be a place on lanaboards for users who post and act like me - the kind of user who spams gifs of mayhem miller but mods see as off-topic - the kind of users who are given WPs mercilessly for being their unhinged, messy selves and their lack of ability to follow lanaboards rules, The kind of users who get their own posts and GIFs taken away from them by stronger users.

Manifesting:

California Heaven (BB renamed)

1. California Heaven - Like an Angel

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. Pink Geraldines 

4. Cruel (Interlude)

5. Summer of Love

6. Dealer

7. You Roll Like Thunder - When You Come Crashing In

8. Text Book

9. Flying To The Moon Again

10. In the Garden

11. Down the Stairs (Interlude)

12. Sycamore Tree

13. Lizzy Girl

14. Bue Banisters

Sound: Jazzy piano ballads with some orchestral elements, some surf rock tracks between the interludes.

Aesthetic: 50s, gardens, flowers, castles, velvet, cottagecore, sunny landscapes.

7 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Manifesting:

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. Pink Geraldines 

4. Cruel (Interlude)

5. Summer of Love

6. Dealer

8. Text Book

10. In the Garden

12. Sycamore Tree

13. Lizzy Girl

14. Bue Banisters

Sound: Jazzy piano ballads with some orchestral elements, some surf rock tracks between the interludes.

Aesthetic: 50s, gardens, flowers, castles, velvet, cottagecore, sunny landscapes.

"flying to the moon again" would be such a serve, the direct reference to heroin... a magnum opus i fear :pray2:

19 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Manifesting:

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. Pink Geraldines 

4. Cruel (Interlude)

5. Summer of Love

6. Dealer

8. Text Book

10. In the Garden

12. Sycamore Tree

13. Lizzy Girl

14. Bue Banisters

“california heaven” would be a serve title for the new single. would imply that her body is a piece of heaven :hooker:

the mods when they realized their excessive post moving destroyed the cotcc thread and it's still not sorted out 100%

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bml56rm7bl5i24qo6ik

Spoiler

lana i know you're cackling at this thread and our desperation. stop giving us more cocc vinyls and drop the next single already or some lyrics

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

41 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

With all of the smileys users are finally allowed to spam I just want to say over the last ten months I think it's pathetic that my minor gif spamming depicting my sometimes unhinged or messy roles in my posts has often made users say I've set the discussion back hundreds of pages.

32 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Let this be clear, I'm not not a lipster but there has to be a place on lanaboards for users who post and act like me - the kind of user who spams gifs of mayhem miller but mods see as off-topic - the kind of users who are given WPs mercilessly for being their unhinged, messy selves and their lack of ability to follow lanaboards rules, The kind of users who get their own posts and GIFs taken away from them by stronger users.

IM FUCKIN HOWLIIIIIIIIIING tenor.gif

also as a gifer this makes me smile ty :gclap:

UV/Honeymoon

it's time for some crack theory pulled out of my ass:

she'll revisit her don't call me angel role and serve tight leather spionage looks which she hinted at with this selphie she immediately deleted, because she wanted to see how smart her fans possibly are to crack the code. since no one has figured it out yet she's been dead silent and will remain undercover until it is mentioned somewhere so here we go

Spoiler

E3O27SVWEAU01J6.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

she'll post tomorrow more info since we cracked the code ladies, gents and non binaries :mariah:

Spoiler

i've reached a point where i feel like the rotisserie chicken

EEURofrVAAAz2o6.jpg

Just now, past the bushes said:
  Hide contents

mods taking our posts to random discussion thread

EEURofrVAAAz2o6.jpg

omfg it's getting pettier with each post, i'm dying :thumb:

Spoiler

when i get the notification for my first warning point

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

omfg it's getting pettier with each post, i'm dying :thumb:

Hide contents

when i get the notification for my first warning point

HOWLING RN :godlaugh2:giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521051aa956072932489

On topic… when’s the next single coming do we think?

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv