Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

If it must be similar to one of those two, I'd rather it be similar to NFR. The guitars, synths and even faint strings were so powerful, whereas cocc felt really weak in comparison :(

I would love another LS strings intro, TG guitar solo, or even VB/CG/FIILY synth outro! 

I agree. COCC is beautiful lyrically and musically in general. But it was way too stripped down instruments wise. COCC could’ve easily outdone her other albums if it had good instrumentals. 

"I loved working with Mike, but I wanted this record to sound like I made no effort at all even though I and others did, so in order to undo everyone's hard work, I called up Jack when he was in LA."

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

it’s so refreshing to see mike dean refer to himself as a ‘finisher’ as opposed to jack who seemingly takes over the entire process as if it’s a collab album

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

She just followed Colin Tilley on IG (director of high budget MVs like WAP and Bieber vids)... when she comes through with a lead single serve omg

we really are winning this era huh 

I hope she chooses a song deserving of a video though. Chemtrails did NOT deserve the budget it received... sorry. I love the video but it’s just not a single-worthy song. But then again nothing on Chemtrails really is.

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

"I loved working with Mike, but I wanted this record to sound like I made no effort at all even though I and others did, so in order to undo everyone's hard work, I called up Jack when he was in LA."

:bebe::bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

47 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I hope she chooses a song deserving of a video though. Chemtrails did NOT deserve the budget it received... sorry. I love the video but it’s just not a single-worthy song. But then again nothing on Chemtrails really is.

What??? Chemtrails deserved everything. It's a timeless masterpiece and the MV will help immortalize it

50 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

love the video but it’s just not a single-worthy song. But then again nothing on Chemtrails really is.

Omg I hate that you’ve said this like ur so right but I don’t wanna think about that ..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I just saw that she's followed Colin Tilley on insta. He's a director of WAP (Cardi B), Circles (Post Malone), Alright (Kendrick Lamar), Peaches (Bieber). :oprah:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Marius said:

I just saw that she's followed Colin Tilley on insta. He's a director of WAP (Cardi B), Circles (Post Malone), Alright (Kendrick Lamar), Peaches (Bieber). :oprah:

what if the shocking unexpected thing is that shes covering WAP and recreating the mv:oprah: her every album has one cover on it

1 hour ago, anwdelrey said:

She just followed Colin Tilley on IG (director of high budget MVs like WAP and Bieber vids)... when she comes through with a lead single serve omg

4 music videos, pleaassseee!!! :legend::flutter:

She can give us a Hype Williams serve, too. :pft:

Edited by theelusivechanteur

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Just now, Clampigirl said:

After question for the culture? I doubt it. :derpna2:

I remember reading about her collabing with an artist on an emotional song - either way I don't want her collabing with Lana

Finally made an account after lurking here since the Chemtrails pre release thread. No idea what to expect from the album but seeing everyone's theories has got me hyped up for it!