Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

Have you all discussed the guy from last.fm listening to a song called Sugary Sweet not too long ago?

He’s also listened to a few unreleased songs like Cherry Blossom, Fine China, Living Legend, Thunder, Wild One and I Can Fly(?) which all seem to be related to Blue Banisters on his page? I don’t know if we’ve debunked this.

omg i was about to say that right now!! but he came here to say to stop harassing him because people wanted him to give information about lana

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

5 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

Have you all discussed the guy from last.fm listening to a song called Sugary Sweet not too long ago?

He’s also listened to a few unreleased songs like Cherry Blossom, Fine China, Living Legend, Thunder, Wild One and I Can Fly(?) which all seem to be related to Blue Banisters on his page? I don’t know if we’ve debunked this.

I Can Fly is a released song from the 2014 film Big Eyes :)

i don’t really trust last.fm since it’s super easy to fake..and all the songs you listed (minus sugary sweet) have all leaked a long time ago and are almost definitely not BB related 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

Ya I think he’s trolling after people started asking him a bunch of stuff 

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

omg i was about to say that right now!! but he came here to say to stop harassing him because people wanted him to give information about lana

im looking his scrobbles once a week, and I realized he's listening thunder, fine china, cherry blossom, but all these ones are being linked to the blue bannister cover on last fm, interesting...

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

im looking his scrobbles once a week, and I realized he's listening thunder, fine china, cherry blossom, but all these ones are being linked to the blue bannister cover on last fm, interesting...

its going to show whatever cover he put for the songs. If you go to the page themselves none of them use the BB ‘cover’

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya I think he’s trolling after people started asking him a bunch of stuff 

i don't think so, he always gave little hints of the tracks, he's not new into this stuff

Just now, Nikogo said:

its going to show whatever cover he put for the songs. If you go to the page themselves none of them use the BB ‘cover’

ohh thanks to explain!!

9 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

he also scrobbled french restaurant before it leaked, also scrobbled garden of eden, so he probably does have sugary sweet which is an old song, it's not related to blue banisters

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Besties... what is this? 

“Several leakers” well, where are they?:nails:

leakers: the picture on last.fm related to people who claim to be scrobbling blue bannisters..

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Besties... what is this? 

“Several leakers” well, where are they?:nails:

not “leakers” doing a screenshot, pasting an explicit tag on it, and calling it official :facepalm:

madness. This is all madness 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

leakers: the picture on last.fm related to people who claim to be scrobbling blue bannisters..

We can’t have anything huh

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

not “leakers” doing a screen crap, pasting an explicit tag on it, and calling it official :facepalm:

madness. This is all madness 

I think they are referring to the right pict, the one with the blue mountains ? 

nvm it’s not, would been a serve in a gatefold sleeve no joke

original.gif

That Twitter user should have used the cover ‘insiders’ are actually using if they wanna stir dust up 

21517754bb3c482494d5f76939230182.jpg#215

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Lipsters not knowing the difference between left and right...open the schools!!!!!!

or do they actually mean that fake last fm cover is the real cover :rip: these fan account also need to go back to school. 

the picture on the left they’re saying ‘insiders’ are saying the cover is (even tho insiders have been using the pic I posted as the ‘official’ cover) and the pic on the right is one taken by Niel recently (he put it on Instagram and Chuck liked it)

not sure what the correlation between the two pictures are though 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

the picture on the left they’re saying ‘insiders’ are saying the cover is (even tho insiders have been using the pic I posted as the ‘official’ cover) and the pic on the right is one taken by Niel recently (he put it on Instagram and Chuck liked it)

not sure what the correlation between the two pictures are though 

Oh :rip:  I thought they meant the one on the right, taken by Neil, was the cover :rip: 

Can she just post....tf.