Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Good evening from this timezone :hae:

You know... I think Lana's pretty great when it comes to vocal layering in a lot of her songs and I'd love to hear more of that on the next album, because I know we're not going to hear that on BB. A Mariah-esque serve would be the end of me. :pray2:

There's my delusional little prospect for the table. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

I still think there’s a chance the record will come out on July 4th. Given the hushed nature of this release cycle, I think it would be fitting to just release the record with no formal lead-up other than the 3 singles we already got.

Unpopular opinion, but I quite like the “purist” approach to releasing music where you just put things out and say nothing else. I think it’s a way of letting the music speak for itself and that’s certainly fitting for the thematic content of the songs we’ve heard from the album. Don’t get me wrong, I love photoshoots and interviews and other goodies, but I am okay with her not doing anything because the music lives on without it! 

2 minutes ago, shady said:

Come on she's still lowkey brilliant for an 18 year old kid. The bar is to high. 18 years olds are generally awful musicians, Billie and Olivia are one in ten million who actual make music which is listenable. In my country usually pretty 18 year old girls win this huge singing competition, get a huge record deal and they all turn out to be awkward af and clear industry plants with zero charisma. I remember the second hand embarrassment I got from watching 18 year old hipster girls having an acoustic performance at a café (I was 17-18 btw). 

It's okay to say her music is overrated and that you don't understand the hype but she's far from a bad singer. 

true but idk i already don’t like her lorde wannabe voice on the studio versions but life….i can’t i really can’t :bebe: but as i said maybe she’ll get better like dua. i’m not really a fan of her but the girl definitely put in the work and listened to the criticism and improved her vocals, dancing and stage presence A LOT. if bolivia and billie (who’s totally stuck doing the same thing over and over and is already falling off) do the same in a few years i’d respect them a lot more as artists but for now yeah it’s giving very much industry plants, very cute industry plants but still. but let’s see what they’ll do in the future maybe they’ll surprise me :smokes: 

as for Lanzi well i was expecting a preorder last week… the albums supposed to come out in 3 weeks so i think it’s officially safe to say it won’t come out in july (as if we didn’t know that yet :bebe:

59 minutes ago, Mike Will Leak It said:

Just the cockroaches living in his studio

no instruments, no vocals 

Fantano will praise Lana because she isn’t on the songs 

and it will make the music…honest :sass:

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I still think there’s a chance the record will come out on July 4th. Given the hushed nature of this release cycle, I think it would be fitting to just release the record with no formal lead-up other than the 3 singles we already got.

Unpopular opinion, but I quite like the “purist” approach to releasing music where you just put things out and say nothing else. I think it’s a way of letting the music speak for itself and that’s certainly fitting for the thematic content of the songs we’ve heard from the album. Don’t get me wrong, I love photoshoots and interviews and other goodies, but I am okay with her not doing anything because the music lives on without it! 

Assuming the album is coming July 4th, I lowkey hope there is no pre-order for the album. The thought absolutely thrills me for some reason. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

The single covers all lined up in a row and the background being The selphie again enlarged and distorted :thumb2:

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

what i dont understand is that shes always the one to spark everything to get a reaction out of ppl either with the cocc cover, the mesh mask, ugly photos, the qftc and when shes actually getting the reactions, shes always playing a victim boohoo everyone hates me n my art

When I'm listening to Blue Banisters and glance at the single art on my phone and have to giggle :xgiggle: then realize this is the emotional part of the song :sadcore3:

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

10 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i really wonder if she's making it uglier on purpose, because i CAN'T with this..

Imagem

honestly at this point it’s just ironic and she’s fucking with everyone. 

everything she releases from now on will just be a different edited version of this selfie as a form of her revenge. 

faSE.gif