Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Yeah, it's time to let Jack go.

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/1403381652118638596

omg are u unstanning him 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Nothing against Jack, I just think Lana, Lorde, Taylor Swift, St Vincent, FKA Twigs, Clairo (and soon Phoebe Bridgers, probably) all working with him at the same time is overkill. 

nfr! will forever be that bitch all the girlies want a crack of ha :diva:

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Nothing against Jack, I just think Lana, Lorde, Taylor Swift, St Vincent, FKA Twigs, Clairo (and soon Phoebe Bridgers, probably) all working with him at the same time is overkill. 

Clairo's album is done and Twigs is working with another producer bless her heart :wub:

1 minute ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Agreed. I love jack and his work, but damn near everyone i listen to is working with him and is working with similar sounding production and :toofloppy: i just need a lil break from the man

5 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

soon enough we'll see jack antonoff working with ariana grande, dua lipa, billie eilish, and lady gaga :oopna:

WGe8ynS.gif

5 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Fully agree! I mean he is very talented and I understand wanting to work with different people but to work with so many people in such a short time frame who all share similar sounds and audiences, I don’t know. I just feel like committing himself to so many artists at once kind of begs to create overlap and the inability to give 100% to each project. 

7 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Agree! Especially after Lorde‘s new single :eek3:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

soon enough we'll see jack antonoff working with ariana grande, dua lipa, billie eilish, and lady gaga :oopna:

Please no Joanne 2.0 :wtf3:

8 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

nfr! will forever be that bitch all the girlies want a crack of ha :diva:

Let the debutants try in their pink dresses and white yachts :oopna:

Just now, mansfield ringer said:

Sense? Coming from... you?!??!? What has this world come to.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529844242d806846891a

That‘s also why we got paparazzi pics of Lana :trisha:

1 hour ago, shady said:

Lmao same sis I just can't buy an ugly looking album. I also hate when the cover is overly sexual like The Pretty Reckless or Bauhaus when you can see the guy's hairy ball sack unless it's very arsty. Same for depressing 90s rock/metal covers. 

Yesss. Death by Rock and Roll was one of my favorite albums from 2021, but that cover :scoff:

I love Taylor Momsen, but I'm not buying it

40 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

PAINT MY FUCKING BANISTERS!!!

hb-leanne-ford-style-stairs-1540245007.ptenor.gif

What Black Beauty thought the color of the Banisters needed to be painted

I didn’t notice until now, they also connect in some kind of theme besides sharing the same abbreviation. Brooklyn Baby’s picture book. 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

43 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

and you know the minute Jack Antonoff goes out of trend Lady Gaga and Madonna will “discover him” lololololol. Trendsetters who are always behind the trends. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

and then she announces the album, 2 different versions with the tracklist flipped so they tell 2 different stories, Kendrick's DAMN/ATION style, RCS/BB

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole