07. Cinnamon - 18.12.18
08. How to Disappear - 20.01.19
09. California - 18.01.19
10. The Next Best American Record - N/A
11. The Greatest - 13.02.19
12. Bartender - N/A
13. Happiness - 30.06.18
14. Sylvia Plath - 04.08.18

:crossed::crossed: Can we stop using this tasteless date format? It had to be fixed.

thank you for your service :smile:

49 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this thread is empty... desolate... a ghost-town...

how should we combat this issue? discuss this era's flower? discuss the various vinyl colors? start a gif-gate? fight about jack? thirst over jack? contemplate jack? defend jack? who knows... :byeh8rs:

i’d love jack to come on the forum and share his thoughts and feelings :hide:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

55 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this thread is empty... desolate... a ghost-town...

how should we combat this issue? discuss this era's flower? discuss the various vinyl colors? start a gif-gate? fight about jack? thirst over jack? contemplate jack? defend jack? who knows... :byeh8rs:

The biggest question is if she ever feels like a candle in the wind. We never got a clear answer and I hope she will adress this on the new album :oprah3:

5 minutes ago, Trailer Heaven said:

Something tells me that Mike would be funnier :sass:

17 minutes ago, Trailer Heaven said:

and we all collectively bully him back off now THAT would be enter:xgiggle:taining 

1 hour ago, Diamantes WILD said:

ah this is nice ok its coming soon manifesting tenor.gif?itemid=10332218

I'm yet to go to a coffee shop that play that kind of music lmao (except Starbucks). 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I’d love Ben to come on here because I’d tell him straight he has no balls and thus is a useless sack of shit. Tapp Management are half baked and don’t instruct Lana properly..far far too soft. Same for her Label, they need a good kick up their backsides. If I ran a Label and had an artist releasing lazy album covers, didn’t want to promote their music and kept announcing bogus release dates they’d be sternly warned and then dropped If it continued. Lana knows she’d never get away with this behaviour elsewhere.  Management and her Label need to rein her in and have her start taking things seriously again. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’d love Ben to come on here because I’d tell him straight he has no balls and thus is a useless sack of shit. Tapp Management are half baked and don’t instruct Lana properly..far far too soft. Same for her Label, they need a good kick up their backsides. If I ran a Label and had an artist releasing lazy album covers, didn’t want to promote their music and kept announcing bogus release dates they’d be sternly warned and then dropped If it continued. Lana knows she’d never get away with this behaviour elsewhere.  Management and her Label need to rein her in and have her start taking things seriously again. 

Tell 'em bestie!

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’d love Ben to come on here because I’d tell him straight he has no balls and thus is a useless sack of shit. Tapp Management are half baked and don’t instruct Lana properly..far far too soft. Same for her Label, they need a good kick up their backsides. If I ran a Label and had an artist releasing lazy album covers, didn’t want to promote their music and kept announcing bogus release dates they’d be sternly warned and then dropped If it continued. Lana knows she’d never get away with this behaviour elsewhere.  Management and her Label need to pull her in and have her start taking things seriously again. 

But Lana is still a money machine for them and they don't even have to spend a lot on her cause she does like 1 o 2 big MV each era and that's it. I'm sure they are happy to have Lana signed :thumb3:

giphy.gif

I'd love Lana to come on the forum to tell her that she's doing amazing and is the greatest artist of all time for a lot of people and that I'm so happy she's found a way to balance creating beautiful art and also creating a life for herself that she actually wants to live without some of the unsustainable pressures that come from fame and expectations in the music industry. :kiss:

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

XxG0lS1.png

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

My heart stopped SHE POSTED ON IG...

And it's nothing album related but hey @Terrence Loves Me you were right about a post tonight! 

How could they know something was happening tonight? Maybe because @Terrence Loves Me is actually Lana confirmed! :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

So... Rob posted:

"In a rare moment of fashion negligence...I was asked to wear a plain blue shirt. I had an out of body experience which lasted about an hour. I know that somewhere out there...a Hawaiian shirt is crying"

What if Lana is shooting BB cover and Rob is in it? I could totally see a cover similar to COCC, but with everyone wearing blue

48 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

So... Rob posted:

"In a rare moment of fashion negligence...I was asked to wear a plain blue shirt. I had an out of body experience which lasted about an hour. I know that somewhere out there...a Hawaiian shirt is crying"

What if Lana is shooting BB cover and Rob is in it? I could totally see a cover similar to COCC, but with everyone wearing blue

Oh my god I didn't even think about that. I'd love that concept  :icant::icant::icant:.

I'm not against Lana having her family or other people in the cover as long as it looks professional and has Lana in the spotlight this time :brows:

giphy.gif