Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Also the subject matter for this album should be really interesting. We've heard her sing about becoming/ wanting to be famous, after/regretting being famous and missing life before the fame but she's only ever rarely sung about the consequences of it and how its affected her. Given the last 18 months I think we are in for a wild ride. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She is crazy:scream:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’m thinking if anything it’ll be a single !! the album won’t be out for a while after that... but she did say she was working on two albums already so there’s a SMALL TINY chance it is a whole album... whether it’s dropping on June 1st, I don’t know. Probably not LOL

OMFG MY HEART IS POUNDING SO FAST

I DON'T BELIEVE THE JUNE 1ST DATE BUT THAT'S OK

THE REVENGE OF LANA DEL REY IS COMING AND COULD IT BE AN ACTUAL ROCK ALBUM?

with dealer??? oh my gooooood this queen! she's not going to hold back!

let me be who i'm meant to be

it's not real but yes it is. yes it is and i am energized from the delusion i've never been more thrilled, what a fucking mess, ROCK CANDY SWEET JUNE 1ST... she took the effort to go into the picsart app and throw together something, it's so real even though it isn't it is

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

she said: 'awwwww gays thought last pre-release was chaos, ITS TIME I GIVE THEM ACTUAL CHAOS '

giphy.gif

OMFG SLHDDHSLFIHLUIDHLFUIEWHLFHEUAF;J

Jasmin a Twitter: "Ovie as Miss J Alexander #LoveIsland… "