Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So that insider said they were referring to a lyric in the song when they were saying “i can’t believe she’s doing this.” Apparently this insider has been super critical of Lana’s problematic behaviour but said they were “here for it” when asked about the song. Let’s hope that means this is her redemption era where she addresses the controversies head on hehe

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

So that insider said they were referring to a lyric in the song when they were saying “i can’t believe she’s doing this.” Apparently this insider has been super critical of Lana’s problematic behaviour but said they were “here for it” when asked about the song

that is...a relief.

I’m curious what lyric she could drop that’s both shocking but also not insensitive/problematic.  

Blue Banisters seems to be a reflection on unfulfilled love, so maybe she’s revealing some vulnerable detail? Is she going to namedrop someone? The suspense if this is true:oprah2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Maybe this is Lana's horror album, as a metaphor for the way she's felt throughout the past decade from the media's treatment of her. Mike Dean's solo albums have a lot of 80s horror synth vibes, and she captioned that Bodega Bae picture "waiting for the birds to attack." It would be something unexpected and new for her. She starts with Blue Banisters which sounds like a classic emotional Lana song before everything falls apart as her banisters remain unpainted, another blow in a long string of false hope that she's experienced navigating the industry. :legend:

16 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

So that insider said they were referring to a lyric in the song when they were saying “i can’t believe she’s doing this.” Apparently this insider has been super critical of Lana’s problematic behaviour but said they were “here for it” when asked about the song. Let’s hope that means this is her redemption era where she addresses the controversies head on hehe

what? where did he say this

1 hour ago, TJFreak said:

same!!!! I thought that it was going to be for TJF single art work.. it fits it!!!:karaoke:

What is that picture? Can u post it

To quote Taylor Swift “this is exhausting”

500 pages for two album announcements and one snippet 

"Don’t forget me"