Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Wait. I know some unreleased show up on shazam but is Cherry Blossom there new? It has +800 shazams so I don't think so. Still I'm curious about why that song (and some others) cause I guess only labels can upload there right?

giphy.gif

a lot of her unreleased stuff shows up on shazam I dont claim the energy of cherry blossom being on there. the only older song i want on there’s thee Roses Bloom For You

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

Didn't someone change numbers or something to find the COCC tracks? We need those number-changing people

yeah all you had to do was change the numbers at the end of the url. i did that and found nothing

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

yeah all you had to do was change the numbers at the end of the url. i did that and found nothing

Oh. Well thx for trying

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

17 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Anyway

Cherry Blossom is on Shazam

https://www.shazam.com/track/466593516/-

there’s always been unreleased songs on Shazam, unfortunately. I remember when “Yes To Heaven” showed up and everyone was convinced it was going to be on COTCC.

Unless something shows up on Shazam with “Blue Banisters” as the album, its most likely a red herring

"Don’t forget me"

I don’t know if it’s because my boyfriend just dumped me and I really love him and I don’t know what I will fuxking do now, but I just listened to Cherry Blossom and I cried. I also listened to Yosemite and Yayo and then I cried again. There’s no fucking way to explain how much I love this woman and how talented she is. She keeps giving us masterpieces and I would LOVE to have Cherry Blossom on BB. Please Lana I really need to cry all over your songs again, give us all you can give girl. 

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i hope it isn't on the album  but i also hope shazam pulls through soon!! :hype:

:hottie: I hope it is. I want the tracklist to be Blue Banisters + 10 different versions of Cherry Blossom. Some takes and remixes. It would be her best album and you  need to shut up.

Cherry Blossom track 9

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

:hottie: I hope it is. I want the tracklist to be Blue Banisters + 10 different versions of Cherry Blossom. Some takes and remixes. It would be her best album and you  need to shut up.

Cherry Blossom track 9

‘But what about Dealer wah wah wah!’ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Besties... what is this? 

“Several leakers” well, where are they?:nails:

at this point harass them cause this bitch blocked me after calling them out on...well being too dumb to even try to make up a decently convincing lie?? like if you wanna spread false "insider" crap at least make somewhat believable and don’t get mad when people call you out for spreading false things... they posted one of her demos during cocc prerelease saying they got it from a reliable leaker and it was like yes to heaven or so :bye:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

at this point harass them cause this bitch blocked me after calling them out on...well being too dumb to even try to make up a decently convincing lie?? like if you wanna spread false "insider" crap at least make somewhat believable and don’t get mad when people call you out for spreading false things... they posted one of her demos during cocc prerelease saying they got it from a reliable leaker and it was like yes to heaven or so :bye:

HSHSHSH i'll get to it thenChristina Aguilera Say What GIF - ChristinaAguilera SayWhat YouWereSayin -  Descubre & Comparte GIFs

I honestly can't keep up with how many "insiders" we have now... where is eclipse?

original.gif