Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

for once I hope this isn't true

at least we can prepare ourselves mentally for the momentΒ :tommy:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

I can already see the articles coming in... "The Summertime Sadness singer Lana Del Rey dropped a new single earlier today after being heavily criticized for a her "Question for the Culture" Instagram post a year ago and wearing a mesh mask during an ongoing pandemic." :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

just imagine the collapseΒ if she'd collab with kanyeΒ :deadbanana:Β i know this isΒ never going to happen because of the trump drama and he's said some really fucked up stuff i can't blame anyone trying to keep themselves out of it -Β but the amount of problematicΒ energy and media fuzz and angry stans i'd live for it tbhΒ 

Β 

strong like a tree but the unlucky oneΒ 

56 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

My guess: Aphrodite saw the 2 weeks rumor as previously mentioned above, saw that May 21st is a Friday and made a a guess that Lana will drop something on that day. :brows:

I can already see the countdowns starting in the next couple of posts...! :cryney:

Β 

Why did I thought this was exactly the case... Thank you!

1 hour ago, Distantly said:

I don’t think anyone mentioned it yet but BoZ Β said on atrl that the era will officially being in two weeks??!!!!!!

Woah, some of y’all mentioned that she is releasing and teasing at a Β« constant pace Β», and it would be further proof.Β 
she

said she wants revenge: I cannot wait to see the narrative of the whole thingΒ :excited:

Spoiler

hey.. so I don't wanna beat a dead horse and I don't wanna you know go on and on about this post thing...

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Β 

29 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

The new era starting in the QFTC anniversary and BOZ saying "I can't believe she's doing that" (and he said it's not about the music) makes me think she is gonna refer to itΒ :toofunny:

*video starts*

[Lana talking from afar]Β Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and BeyoncΓ© have had number ones with songs about being (...)Β and they all walkΒ in.Β 
*sound of someone walking in heels approaching*

Lana is in the front, wearing a minidressΒ and big ass heels.Β 

*She’s Not MeΒ but produced by Mike starts*

:omfg2:

Β 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

*video starts*

[Lana talking from afar]Β Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and BeyoncΓ© have had number ones with songs about being (...)Β and they all walkΒ in.Β 
*sound of someone walking in heels approaching*

Lana is in the front, wearing a minidressΒ and big ass heels.Β 

*She’s Not MeΒ but produced by Mike starts*

:omfg2:

Β 

This is so surreal that I feel dizzy just trying to imagine it :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

18 hours ago, Nikogo said:

I Can Fly is a releasedΒ song from the 2014 film Big Eyes :)

Β 

i don’t really trust last.fm since it’s super easy to fake..and all the songs you listed (minus sugary sweet) have all leaked a long time ago and are almost definitely not BB relatedΒ 

Maybe they are somehow related to the sound of the album? I'm not sure tho

κ§αƒ¦βŠ±β™₯ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth β™₯βŠ±αƒ¦κ§‚

BRILLIANT.gif

I’ll believe it when I see itΒ :facepalm:

Β 

Announcement that the single is coming in two weeks on May 21st!!!

"Don’t forget me"

I hope it’s RCSΒ 

Β 

I hope she sings about wearing no clothes, being sexy, fucking, AND cheatingΒ 

Β 

i hope she cusses out major publications and Alt singers and female writersΒ 

Β 

I hope the cover is her wearing a mesh maskΒ 

and

i hope the video is just her driving reckless

"Don’t forget me"

Lol this so messy but I'm lowkey here for it. I think she has her reasons to be mad / pissed off and last year I was kinda glad she finally talked about it after so many years, I just wished she did it differently. I hope she learnt a thing or two, cause she did mess up, but still I want her revenge.Β 

@Terrence Loves Me

Β 

since the era is starting in two weeks, I’m going to need you to manifest a Lana post every single day

Just now, uvbabe said:

Lol this so messy but I'm lowkey here for it. I think she has her reasons to be mad / pissed off and last year I was kinda glad she finally talked about it after so many years, I just wished she did it differently. I hope she learnt a thing or two, cause she did mess up, but still I want her revenge.Β 

I completely agree!! She’s ALWAYS been the target of media attacks. Even NFR and onwards, she was getting praised but every article STILL talks down her past work as being β€˜fake’ and her β€˜persona’

"Don’t forget me"

22 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

you can't yap about wanting her REVENGE~~!uhu~h album and then get scared that she might acknowledge QfTC, don't be pussiesΒ 

yep if she’s gonna destroy her reputation then i want her to do it in style and with a bang :lolliney:Β 

RVhKIwP.gif

it will be this SnapchatΒ on a loop with a grainy black and white filter,Β with Rock Candy Sweet playing on loopΒ 

"Don’t forget me"