Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, Super Movie said:

What we really need for this album is for Lana to work with David LaChapelle again. The shoot she did with him is fucking fantastic, I'd love it if she brought that energy to this era 

Everytime i hear this name i think Dave Chappelle :oprah:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

40 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Guys, I think we'll finally have a new producer on the list of producers that Lana has worked with. It is impossible that he (Mike) is not in BB (I mention this because I saw people saying that he is probably included in LDR8 not in BB)
It is more than clear that he is involved in this album because whenever a producer is working on an album, they repost the album announcement in their stories or comments on the post and guess what? Mike did both! Most of the time this is only done by the main producer, as Jack showed support when Lana announced NFR AND COTCC (funny that now he has not done the same with BB)
I love Jack and several of the albums he has produced but I feel like we already need something with a heavier production, just like he did with MASSEDUCTION, MELODRAMA or MAGDALENE.
I think Jack and Mike could create something pretty cool, something worthy of Lana Del Rey.
I still think that COTCC was just the transition for this album, it was something that had to be said and that's how it was, Lana herself said it "Sometimes life makes you change just in time for the next chapter"
we all need / want an upbeat album with pop and hip / hop influences.

Hmm…. What did he say on the livestream though? It sounded like he said she wanted to put out her next album first? Or she’s going to release a new record or something. It kind of skipped when he said that. Whatever it was…. I think he was meaning they’ve got some stuff in the works but i don’t think it’s 100% confirmed that he’s working on this album. Since they are working together on something, whatever that might be, couldn’t he just be supporting her upcoming project with a post about it? Does it confirm anything other than they’re working together on SOMETHING, whatever that is? I’m more convinced that it’ll be the next album after BB since she seems so strongly that the album is finished and he also said they haven’t finished anything yet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Hmm…. What did he say on the livestream though? It sounded like he said she wanted to put out her next album first? Or she’s going to release a new record or something. It kind of skipped when he said that. Whatever it was…. I think he was meaning they’ve got some stuff in the works but i don’t think it’s 100% confirmed that he’s working on this album. Since they are working together on something, whatever that might be, couldn’t he just be supporting her upcoming project with a post about it? Does it confirm anything other than they’re working together on SOMETHING, whatever that is? I’m more convinced that it’ll be the next album after BB since she seems so strongly that the album is finished and he also said they haven’t finished anything yet

I agree, it's possible they're working on Lana's next project and Mike's just supporting what she is doing now, even if he isn't involved. But maybe they're planning something bigger and he's just not allowed to talk about it now? I recall in an interview Lana said that she doesn't have enough material for an upcoming album/doesn't know what direction the next project will explore, but here we are now, waiting for another album to be released soon. Possibly, it could be the same thing with Mike - saying they haven't finished anything yet, even though actually they already have a few songs or an entire album together.

I don't want to convince myself of this just yet, because most likely I'll get disappointed :toofunny:, but we'll see lol

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

i feel like everyone just forgot about that snippet-because when was the last time we got Lana’s voice over some nice synths? Seriously the synths in bb sound like diamonds. And not to mention eclipse comparing the song to yosemite and i dont wanna go?

Lana HAS to be on the stairs for the cover :hooker:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

6 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

Lana HAS to be on the stairs for the cover :hooker:

I don't know. Her car shoots are over since LFL.

She can be on a plane next or not.

Mfhp.gif

2 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

i feel like everyone just forgot about that snippet-because when was the last time we got Lana’s voice over some nice synths? Seriously the synths in bb sound like diamonds. And not to mention eclipse comparing the song to yosemite and i dont wanna go?

Eclipse has been notoriously off info wise lately.. I’m pretty sure he said white dress had stargirl vocals(how?) and predominantly drums and guitar(which were kinda there) but it was predominantly piano again and also said that the features were like backing vocals and weren’t credited which was again incorrect bar Nikki not being listed.

No more Lanaboards before bed 

I had a dream

she ‘officially’ announced the album with the cover, track list, and a screenshot of lyrics that were mostly covered 

the album cover was predominantly green. It was a full body shoot, and she was naked, surrounded by leaves, with a leafy boarder. 

she described how she had to change a lot of the songs for the label to let her release it, but she kept RCS, and it is ‘hella jazzy’

Everyone on here got super mad because the lyrics of RCS stared out with her singing vagina in the choirs.

she promised to release the song and video soon 

:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

aplogoies of AP but these "insider" has gotten a lot of things right

they’re just regurgitating BOZ’s news and he said 2 week, don’t know where this ‘insider’ is getting 2-3, BOZ hasn’t said anything else :)

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Andreu said:

aplogoies of AP but these "insider" has gotten a lot of things right

no they don’t love the only thing they get right is the reliable stuff they steal from real insiders. the rule is: if the info comes from twitter its fake. how many eras until some of y’all learn this ? :scoff:

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

I’m pretty sure he said white dress had stargirl vocals(how?)

Super airy/higher register, white dress definitely has stargirl vocals

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

59 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

she described how she had to change a lot of the songs for the label to let her release it, but she kept RCS, and it is ‘hella jazzy’

:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

idc it’s going to be jazzy i can feel it. summertime cover ?? billie holiday cover inspiration for let me love you. that jazz film she posted a few months ago. the very jazzy notes at the end of the cocc mv (that the bitch cut off for no apparent reasons??) oh yeah bookmark this there’s going to be some jazz influences at least. :oprah2: