Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Imagine Lana actually features Azealia on a track :wat: 

Azealia is always praising and hating on Lana, so I wouldn't be surprised if they teamed up for a QFTC track and become besties again! :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I think. gee was thinking this listening to Katy Perry's older music. what happens after the veiling of COCC's nervous transitorial energy? u have fun. ur happy. u go out. u live life. in this essay I will. 

I think she's gonna make more music that's happier and makes u wanna log off and just have fun. music these days sorta just emphasizes the need of the listener to be perceived as cool. or to feel like they've gone thru the most worst thing. well, like being a perceived ditz at a party by the people in the corner talking smack about u to feel better about themselves. or like. when people just seem a bit pissy towards u but then u find out theyre just jealous or wanted more of you. but see it's not a bad thing. it means that ur just having fun. the music should just be wild. a true IDGAF energy is needed. that or lemme just listen to more older Katy music. 

there needs to be a loosening up and a back to fun embrace. damn. Kesha too huh 

UV/Honeymoon

I don't see any problem with wanting back old sounds. This happened with Metallica. They changed their original sound only to later get back and stronger. We don't have to act like every record from an artist that we like is a masterpiece

8 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't see any problem with wanting back old sounds. This happened with Metallica. They changed their original sound only to later get back and stronger. We don't have to act like every record from an artist that you like is a masterpiece

this. I wonder tho, bc she sort of anthologized her career w LFL and we all know how the forum scores it the lowest mostly n how the GP loved it a lot. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, new gods said:

the way people can't even appreciate her past work without being dragged to filth 

Right? I've seen so many posts for example about how it must just be immature young teens that appreciate stuff from the Born to Die era when in reality Lana released that when she was in her late twenties herself. You can appreciate any of her music at any point and age and it doesn't automatically mean you live in the past or want a 2.0 of the same things. I looove Lana from then and love her now too, if not even more! I hope that BB will be a very different album, unique like the other ones, but it doesn't erase how special her previous work is too for me.

Instead of doing my laundry I went car washing. And all the way through I was mumbling the BB snippet. It may not be the most exciting song lyrically but there is something captivating about it. Can't really put my finger on it.

-Homeland of the Gods-

4 minutes ago, ultrarescent said:

Instead of doing my laundry I went car washing. And all the way through I was mumbling the BB snippet. It may not be the most exciting song lyrically but there is something captivating about it. Can't really put my finger on it.

it's got great wordplay, melody n the synths are brite 

UV/Honeymoon

I honestly do think Rock Candy Sweet could be referring to an erect penis like if you think about it she's already had lyrics like "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola" "I'm crying while I'm cumming" and "'You fucked me so good that I almost said i love you" and it's always so casual so what's stopping her from singing about hard erect cock sweet? Y'all think she brought in em Mike Dean beats to sing about Oklahoma? No babes she's putting her entire coochie in this record it's only right. Also didn't that lil insider say he can't believe she's doing whatever she's doing? (i honestly don't know, y'all talk a lot i can't keep up but it's all love <3). Anyways her Erotica's coming! Ray of Light soon to follow after he paints her banisters blue & she gets knocked up or w/e

Mariah Carey - UKMIX Forums

qfrWuBl.png

7 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

already had lyrics like "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola" "I'm crying while I'm cumming" and "You fucked me so good that i almost said i love you"

When I'm down on my knees you're how I pray

16 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I honestly do think Rock Candy Sweet could be referring to an erect penis like if you think about it she's already had lyrics like "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola" "I'm crying while I'm cumming" and "'You fucked me so good that I almost said i love you" and it's always so casual so what's stopping her from singing about hard erect cock sweet? Y'all think she brought in em Mike Dean beats to sing about Oklahoma? No babes she's putting her entire coochie in this record it's only right. Also didn't that lil insider say he can't believe she's doing whatever she's doing? (i honestly don't know, y'all talk a lot i can't keep up but it's all love <3). Anyways her Erotica's coming! Ray of Light soon to follow after he paints her banisters blue & she gets knocked up or w/e

I'm ready DaUtr5v.png

UV/Honeymoon

please for once again give us ‘cinnamon girl - tulsa jesus freak’  next rhyme sister but in the bop-est version and go for single of the year.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

what if she just mention her songs as Blue Banisters, like some kind of a representations for the stairway of her career or i don’t know. like this is the album with my Blue Banisters. or maybe am too high at the moment to think that

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

imagine her covering Fever like Madonna did, or even Erotica :oprah2: 

Erotica with wah wah guitars:oprah2:

Capture.jpg

When I first heard the BB line I imagined it as Clay helping her during a depressive episode, like hey, lets finally get your banisters painted that color you wanted. 

Did anyone else feel this?? 

18 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Hmm…. What did he say on the livestream though? It sounded like he said she wanted to put out her next album first? Or she’s going to release a new record or something. It kind of skipped when he said that. Whatever it was…. I think he was meaning they’ve got some stuff in the works but i don’t think it’s 100% confirmed that he’s working on this album. Since they are working together on something, whatever that might be, couldn’t he just be supporting her upcoming project with a post about it? Does it confirm anything other than they’re working together on SOMETHING, whatever that is? I’m more convinced that it’ll be the next album after BB since she seems so strongly that the album is finished and he also said they haven’t finished anything yet

Well, honestly, I find it strange that a producer shows support for a project in which he is not involved, the support could be limited to commenting on the post where said project is announced but, get to the point of posting it on your instagram story? I have never seen that of a producer who is not taking sides in that project.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

18 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

i just realized that "said he'd come back every may" and she's releasing the song in may :wowcry:

may 2022 :noparty:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

58 minutes ago, Turtledove said:

When I first heard the BB line I imagined it as Clay helping her during a depressive episode, like hey, lets finally get your banisters painted that color you wanted. 

Did anyone else feel this?? 

Yep, after years of all the depression and trauma all she wanted was her banisters painted blue. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance