Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I want to believe this is coming in June, but I think we all agree that is not right? :oic2:

The vinyl would literally have to be in physical production like right now in order to be shipped out June 1. I highly doubt that’s happening... I doubt the album is even mastered yet lol

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

I want to believe this is coming in June, but I think we all agree that is not right? :oic2:

The vinyl would literally have to be in physical production like right now in order to be shipped out June 1. I highly doubt that’s happening... I doubt the album is even mastered yet lol

It’s always possible.

if June 1 isn’t happening, well that would be a new level of trolling. To announce that date when it is coming so fast (and at this point, she knows if it will be ready on said date or not) would be very dumb. 

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Someone should finally ask her why she is constantly lying and making up fake release dates for literally no reason

BTIG out March 2021 - there’s still 10 hours left :shh:

I just want sexy mysterious bad girl lana back with big instrumentals and exciting music videos, please god do not torture me with more Christian grandma music about washing her hair and doing her laundry :icant:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I just want sexy mysterious bad girl lana back with big instrumentals and exciting music videos, please god do not torture me with more Christian grandma music about washing her hair and doing her laundry :icant:

I really like NFR and COCC but I want something emotional and exciting

i actually LOVE Norman and i do like Chemtrails, but yeah, it's time for something fresh. i don't care if fresh means rock, trip-hop, r&b, lo-fi bedoom pop, i couldn't care less... just something different! and ideally with a little more energy!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

13 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

period, no more acapella music

I need Wild One vibes at at least one or two songs on RCS:justride2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I can't with y'all saying NFR was not exciting :rip:

First y'all smear it out of some cringy "ew the gp liked it"-hipster circlejerk reaction and now you blame it for all of CoCCs weaknesses.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i've been thinking about what this album may be like lyrically, and with the wild one leak today, i'd love songs lyrically similar to that. something like heavy hitter would be super cool too, the way that song is written is gorgeous and so well executed. i also wouldn't mind songs with bolder lyrics like MPG or FMWUTTT

imageproxy.jpg

16 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

this thread is dead asf :rip:

She has to say something so we can revive it :creepna2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆