Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

if she's going to collab i want it to be subtle. perhaps even uncredited :oprah3: give me brooklyn baby type collab if you must

I usually prefer when she has an important place on the collab, otherwise I lose interest for the song so fast, unless I really love the other singer. 

4 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

For me the sound of album will mix old Lana with new Lana. Some hip-hop-ish and trap thing, some ambienty, dreamy, atmospheric and space vibes, some rock influences (if Zach is involved) and crossing finger for some r&b/neo-soul touch

please keep talking

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Here's a thought. I don't know if someone's brought it up here before or if it's been obvious all along and it's just hitting me. 

But what if the Rock Candy Sweet title a play on words, with the double meaning of Rock Candy Suite? 

Bobbie Gentry did the same thing decades ago with her The Delta Sweete album. 

25 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Here's a thought. I don't know if someone's brought it up here before or if it's been obvious all along and it's just hitting me. 

But what if the Rock Candy Sweet title a play on words, with the double meaning of Rock Candy Suite? 

Bobbie Gentry did the same thing decades ago with her The Delta Sweete album. 

wait she's doing prog now YES MORE MELLOTRON BABYYYYYY

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly I’m so happy she switches up main producers .. from Rick to Dan to jack now MIKE... how exciting. She’s very clever when it comes to choosing her men in music .. 

id like to say she could’ve delivered more with jack but oh well. Maybe she was holding it all in to save it for mike !

I hope we could get something like a song version of Bare feet on linoleum because that poem connects to what she’s trying to do in this album about telling her story and getting revenge. I also love the intensifying thriller sound of it and those overlapping robotic voices that could represent the media. if you haven’t listened to the audio version of bare feet on linoleum please do it’s amazing

Mike is cool af. Maybe if we're extra nice and ask him what his favourite song is so far...he might tell us :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

in the same time im as excited as im terrified, if the new music turns out to be shitty then this guy has to enjoy his 5 minutes with love from lana fans cuz if its another piano album.....................may angels stay close to his soul :ma:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Mike is cool af. Maybe if we're extra nice and ask him what his favourite song is so far...he might tell us :tommy:

someone pls do this :pray2:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I just realized that the era is supposedly starting this week too...maybe we finally won :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg