Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, venice witch said:

hold on, but what if....rock candy sweet = dealer:trisha:
listen to me right fucking now. in this very early version of Chemtrails Over The Country Club tracklist, "Loved you then and now" is at position 8th. Eclipse just confirmed on his instagram, that "Loved you then and now" = "Rock Candy Sweet". Lana wanted Dealer to be at position 8th, but as we know, she likes to change titles, so did she really change "Dealer" to "Loved you then and now", removed it from COTCC to save it for another record and renamed it to "Rock Candy Sweet"? Holy fuck, my mind :ma:

SHE'S GONNA SUGAR CANE US ALL CONFIRMEDT 200.giftenor.giftenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, cru3lworld said:

love your energy so much dear but this has been said 20 times already. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i thought it came to my mind as first :trisha: it was supposed to be my shine moment here
Choro chorando lloro GIF on GIFER - by Dalas

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

6 minutes ago, venice witch said:

hold on, but what if....rock candy sweet = dealer:trisha:
listen to me right fucking now. in this very early version of Chemtrails Over The Country Club tracklist, "Loved you then and now" is at position 8th. Eclipse just confirmed on his instagram, that "Loved you then and now" = "Rock Candy Sweet". Lana wanted Dealer to be at position 8th, but as we know, she likes to change titles, so did she really change "Dealer" to "Loved you then and now", removed it from COTCC to save it for another record and renamed it to "Rock Candy Sweet"? Holy fuck, my mind :ma:

I appreciate our thinkers, which includes GeminiLanaFan. 

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

Omg. It would make me sooooooo happy if Lana and Abel collabed again. Maybe we will get Stargirl pt2 or even Lusting for More life!!! and idc what anyone says Lust For Life (song) is effing amazing. The only bad thing about that song is that the lyrics are repetitive. Lana and Abel sing the same thing on the 1st and second verse. Other than that, the song is impeccable.

Sorry but this how I know we're getting delulu when THIS has 13 likes

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

600 pages of nothing :bebe:

to be fair we already got more info during these 600 pages than we had 3 months before cocc came out WE’RE WINNING SINGLE THIS FRIDAY :OG:

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

remember when this thread was just rock candy sweet pre-pre-release out june 1st :wowcry: look at us grow.... from delusional.... to delusional

stranger than a stranger teas :crying5:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains