Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just received a weird omen.. I was flipping through the television channels and briefly stumbled across a baseball game, and right when I stopped at the channel the announcer said "Text book! I'm speechless!" 

A little premonition about what fans will be saying tomorrow it seems.. :raven:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, mansfield ringer said:

I just hope artworks werent shot by miss Cuck on an iPhone like the last time we got multiple singles in a day 200w.gif

Well let's hope that while Chuckee is preggo she put the camera off to the side 

I can’t we’re going to finally paint our banisters tomorrow, and get our weather vane fixed

Just two days ago I didn’t think we were gonna get any music until June or July 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Max said:

Well let's hope that while Chuckee is preggo she put the camera off to the side 

So what you're saying is Lana's next single cover will be an ultrasound ?? Chuck not going anywhere i dont think 

200w.gif

3 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

I just hope artworks werent shot by miss Cuck on an iPhone like the last time we got multiple singles in a day 200w.gif

Apparently its worse... the three singles just have the car selfie but edited in three different ways. We didn't think it could get worse than Chuck but Lana is always one to prove us wrong! :sadcore4:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Just received a weird omen.. I was flipping through the television channels and briefly stumbled across a baseball game, and right when I stopped at the channel the announcer said "Text book! I'm speechless!" 

literally just went scouring the internet to find a recap of this so I could share it with you all because I read way too much into little signs like this LOL

https://www.mlb.com/video/aaron-loup-in-play-run-s-to-william-contreras

@ 0:14 

Text book confirmed to leave us all speechless tomorrow xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Apparently its worse... the three singles just have the car selfie but edited in three different ways. We didn't think it could get worse than Chuck but Lana is always one to prove us wrong! :sadcore4:

IM .....

Spoiler

200w.gif

2 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

So what you're saying is Lana's next single cover will be an ultrasound ?? Chuck not going anywhere i dont think 

200w.gif

Well now that you say it, Chuck's unborn baby prolly took the singles covers from the womb. 200w.gif

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

I had a lucid dream a few nights ago in which I had a long conversation with some spirit guides and other interesting astral characters. I brought up Lana and my main SG said that we would soon be entering the golden age of Lana Del Rey. I was confused because while I loved everything she releases I would assume that would be 2012-2015. But apparently with the current trajectory we are on (things aren't fixed) the next five years are going to be Lana's career higlights and her peak pop cultural resonance. So you can imagine how I felt when I found out we are getting three singles tomorrow and they are all serves

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i'm here for the single covers being the same car selfie, how ICONIC

Not only am I unmanifesting, but I'm about to got to church, light a candle and repent for my sins. This woman's obsession with that fucking selfie needs to be put to rest honestly.