Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

I had a lucid dream a few nights ago in which I had a long conversation with some spirit guides and other interesting astral characters. I brought up Lana and my main SG said that we would soon be entering the golden age of Lana Del Rey. I was confused because while I loved everything she releases I would assume that would be 2012-2015. But apparently with the current trajectory we are on (things aren't fixed) the next five years are going to be Lana's career higlights and her peak pop cultural resonance. So you can imagine how I felt when I found out we are getting three singles tomorrow and they are all serves

I had a dream last night that a girl who looked like a young-Lana told me she'd only let me hit if I broke the top half of my phone, so I ran it over with my car. Just cuz we're all sharing! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

I had a lucid dream a few nights ago in which I had a long conversation with some spirit guides and other interesting astral characters. I brought up Lana and my main SG said that we would soon be entering the golden age of Lana Del Rey. I was confused because while I loved everything she releases I would assume that would be 2012-2015. But apparently with the current trajectory we are on (things aren't fixed) the next five years are going to be Lana's career higlights and her peak pop cultural resonance. So you can imagine how I felt when I found out we are getting three singles tomorrow and they are all serves

i find this quite fascinating since i believe that dreams can be highly spiritual and significant, and honestly i find it believable that we could be entering the golden age of lana del rey, that short snippet that mike dean shared was absolutely breathtaking, just imagine the entire song? i don't think we're ready :gasp:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Longer snippet from Mike!! x

A post shared by MIKE DEAN (@therealmikedean)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i find this quite fascinating since i believe that dreams can be highly spiritual and significant, and honestly i find it believable, that short snippet that mike dean shared was breathtaking, just imagine the entire song? i don't think we're ready :gasp:

I feel she is going to blow us out of the water and shatter all our pre-conceptions of her , her artistry, and her legacy

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

The drums and the vocals...pure Honeymoon :angie: I'm obsessed 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Longer snippet from Mike!! x

THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOD

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

59 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It sounds to me that Wildflower will have powerful drums after the bridge! :mj3: I AM SO NOT READY! 

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

WHO WAS THE PERSON A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK THAT PREDICTED WE WOULD GET MORE SNIPPITS, I NEED TO KNOW, I NEED YOUR PSYCHIC ABILITIES :legend:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"